Law School Discussion

Going Crazy

TallisUmbras

• The Doors of Night
    • View Profile
Re: Going Crazy
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 11:46:50 AM »
<--------------is officially going stir-crazy.

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 12:07:40 PM »
I have a final exam coming up next week, so I haven't had time to worry.  It's a good thing, because IMO this is the worst part of taking a test.  I never get nervous about tests--I love taking them--but waiting for results KILLS me.  My history professor made us wait through the whole 3 1/2 hour class period before he would give back our mid-term results.  I was sitting there staring at the pile of papers through the whole class!

HerrHegel

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2007, 12:17:44 PM »
This coming week is filled for me with the musical The Music Man. I am in the pit orchestra (have been playing trombone professionaly since early high school). Musical weeks always seem to fly by, so I will only get one week to be completely stir-crazy.

(I still want the scores now though.)

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2007, 12:38:44 PM »
What time on July 2 will they be releasing scores?  Starting at midnight?  In the morning?  And do they send them all at once or do they do a little at a time?

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 12:40:46 PM »
What time on July 2 will they be releasing scores?  Starting at midnight?  In the morning?  And do they send them all at once or do they do a little at a time?

Pretty much everyone I know that took it before told me they got their scores the Friday before the "actual release date". So expect them on the 29th, not the 2nd.

But don't kill me if it doesn't happen. :D

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2007, 12:43:07 PM »

Like UFPrelaw said, the scores have been released the Friday before the deadline date. They start releasing them in the afternoon in groups.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2007, 12:51:02 PM »
Are the groups alphabetical or random?  My last name starts with a B, so I'm hoping for alphabetical :P

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2007, 12:56:42 PM »
Are the groups alphabetical or random?  My last name starts with a B, so I'm hoping for alphabetical :P

Judging from the Dec 2006 thread, they're not alphabetical. Maybe regional or grouped by test center.

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2007, 02:30:53 PM »
I hear you...I'm going absolutely mad waiting for my score.  I tried deliberately to plan lots of fun trips and events to take my mind off of it, but no luck.  The WORST part is that my fiance (who I live with) rocked the LSAT (and without doing even ONE practice test).  So, there's a lot of performance pressure at our apartment so that we can go to the same law school (and I probably got 7-5 points below him, which he is convinced isn't true...).  Bah! 

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2007, 02:54:02 PM »
I find it hard to believe someone could rock the LSAT without doing one practice test. Of course, my definition of rocking is 175+. What score did he get and what were your practice scores?