Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Plants 'recognize' their siblings  (Read 1564 times)

Jihad_Jesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Plants 'recognize' their siblings
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2007, 05:18:55 PM »
Clones don't have souls. We could clone everything we eat. Then who cares if they scream or whatever. They're not really the genuine article.

Yeah, but eating clones causes toe cancer.

All you really need is the big toe anyway.

But the big toe is the toe most likely to get infected due to clone-eating-induced toe cancer. Statistics show! Also, that was a nice Deja Vu gag there.
"I would make it my business to be a third wheel."

GraphiteDirigible

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey there fancypants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2007, 05:21:49 PM »
Clones don't have souls. We could clone everything we eat. Then who cares if they scream or whatever. They're not really the genuine article.

But the big toe is the toe most likely to get infected due to clone-eating-induced toe cancer. Statistics show! Also, that was a nice Deja Vu gag there.

However, I would never turn down the chance to eat another me. (Is that weird)
Happy colored marbles that are rolling in my head
I put 'em back in the jacket of the one I love
Carry that velvet sack full of pretty colored marbles
And I'll ask you for 'em back, when I'm ready and done

Jihad_Jesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2007, 05:23:30 PM »

I would also eat myself. First I would follow myself around. Then I'd buy myself a beer and talk for a while. Then I'd lure myself back to my (our???) apartment and eat myself.

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2007, 05:25:21 PM »

I would also eat myself. First I would follow myself around. Then I'd buy myself a beer and talk for a while. Then I'd lure myself back to my (our???) apartment and eat myself.
Ron Jeremy could do that.

GraphiteDirigible

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey there fancypants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2007, 05:41:16 PM »

::Wonders how Ron Jeremy can be so popular::

::cries again::

Jihad_Jesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 05:52:52 PM »

So will my clone recognize my apartment or what? And will my clone realize that I'm trying to eat it and eat me? 

GraphiteDirigible

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey there fancypants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 05:54:00 PM »
And who would know the difference? Would there even be a difference, aside from one is soulless and inhuman?

Jihad_Jesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 06:07:47 PM »

So will my clone recognize my apartment or what? And will my clone realize that I'm trying to eat it and eat me? 

That's why you put the roofie in the clones drink BEFORE you leave the bar. Duh. This is Serial Killer 101 stuff here, really I am disappointed.

I know quite well how to kill people, but I'm just not sure about clones. I mean, do they know what i'm thinking? Are they always one step ahead of me? When I lure him into the extra bedroom (aka "Kill Room") will another clone -the clones clone- be waiting for me? This is all to complicated and I wish it were 5:00.

Reesespbcup

• Sr. Citizen
  • Yay summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2007, 10:29:38 AM »

I know quite well how to kill people, but I'm just not sure about clones. I mean, do they know what i'm thinking? Are they always one step ahead of me? When I lure him into the extra bedroom (aka "Kill Room") will another clone -the clones clone- be waiting for me? This is all to complicated and I wish it were 5:00.

They do know what you are thinking but only to the extent that they can relate based on their intimate understanding of you. Unless of course, said clone has had gene modification, in which case they may also have X-ray vision in addition to psychic ability.
The hottest chicks go to UMiami

Jihad_Jesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2007, 10:59:34 AM »
This thread seemed much more exciting on Friday afternoon.