Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Email from Villanova regarding a 2nd deposit and waitlist Activity?  (Read 2567 times)

whoknows4958495803

• View Profile
deleted
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2007, 10:46:44 AM »
deleted

Jen2bJD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Email from Villanova regarding a 2nd deposit and waitlist Activity?
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2007, 11:53:18 AM »
That is good info. Anybody else heard anything?

John5705

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2007, 04:12:34 PM »
Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Jack got a 158 I think. (I know he was higher than me! LOL) Our GPAs are about the same at 3.7. Although, I don't know if you can go by Jack because his dad went to Villanova undergrad and his aunt went to Villanova Law. So I'm sure that's gotta count for something.

I , on the other had, have still not heard and am giving up hope...I think I may just try again next year.

Don't give up just yet...there is still over a month before classes start, and I think there is going to be a lot of wait list activity within the next two weeks, per their emails.

Jen2bJD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2007, 07:00:44 PM »
Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Jack got a 158 I think. (I know he was higher than me! LOL) Our GPAs are about the same at 3.7. Although, I don't know if you can go by Jack because his dad went to Villanova undergrad and his aunt went to Villanova Law. So I'm sure that's gotta count for something.

I , on the other had, have still not heard and am giving up hope...I think I may just try again next year.

John is right Saria, it's not over yet. This whole admissions proceses is so random, and it seems like WL admissions are even MORE random. You just never know. :)

John5705

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2007, 08:28:12 AM »
It looks like a lot of WL-Accepted action is going on at LSN.  Does anyone have any info?  Are they calling people?  Mailing them?