Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: underperformed June--September it is  (Read 2410 times)

Specks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: underperformed June--September it is
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2007, 04:55:45 PM »
I am definitely canceling! I totally messed up on the LG section on the Freedom game with the MGM rule. Misread the rules and then accidentally skipped over the easier ones to work on that one. Gah! I hate having to study again but I would rather have a cancellation than have a stupidly low score on my records. Anybody else have the same problem on the test?

billymahogany

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2007, 05:55:40 PM »
I am definitely cancelling my score because I know it was no where near what I've been getting in the PTs. I totally messed up on the LG section. It was horrible. Stupid Freedom MGM game took me way too long because of a misread rule and I accidentally skipped the easier games first to do that one. Anyone else have a similar problem?

I ended up spending most of my time on this game as well.  I think I ended up getting all the questions for it though.  I ran out of time (which had NEVER happened to me before) and ended up bubbling in C for all of the second game, except the list question, which I was able to answer.  Anyone know if they got C for any of the second game answers?
In:  UF, Tulane, FSU($), Miami($$$), Stetson, Oregon($)
Out: Washington and Lee
W/L: Arizona
Decision: UF c/o 2011!

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
  • And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 06:12:26 PM »
I am definitely cancelling my score because I know it was no where near what I've been getting in the PTs. I totally messed up on the LG section. It was horrible. Stupid Freedom MGM game took me way too long because of a misread rule and I accidentally skipped the easier games first to do that one. Anyone else have a similar problem?

I ended up spending most of my time on this game as well.  I think I ended up getting all the questions for it though.  I ran out of time (which had NEVER happened to me before) and ended up bubbling in C for all of the second game, except the list question, which I was able to answer.  Anyone know if they got C for any of the second game answers?

Haha... I did the same thing, but with D. Did anyone get D? ;)

AdHaq

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 06:19:15 PM »

Haha... I did the same thing, but with D. Did anyone get D? ;)

guys and gals, smells a bit post-mortemish to me.

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
  • And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 06:21:54 PM »
How could this be post-mortem-ish? I don;t even know what the second game is about! :)

Specks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2007, 12:13:01 AM »
How could this be post-mortem-ish? I don;t even know what the second game is about! :)

Exactly, not talking about anything terribly specific. I already canceled anyways. Today in fact. I am so glad that I did. Feel somehow liberated.

n/a

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 12:18:28 AM »
Just be glad you bombed june and gotta take sept, and not sept/dec... dec starts pushing it... get apps out by Dec 1!!!

rekopter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 12:08:35 PM »
I was right. 165. bleh.

OCLawGirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 12:16:20 PM »
I was right. 165. bleh.

Wow! That is strange that you predicted exactly what you did get.
"Yes, I'm URM!  And if you think for a min that I'm going to turn down any law school acceptance 'cause you feel I don't deserve it, you must be high on something.  I'm not giving up my seat at the front of the bus! Deal with it!" - LSN Unknown