Law School Discussion

Hand Scoring

Hand Scoring
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:14:33 PM »
I remember erasing two answers, and the erasing thing just didn't "feel" like they were erased... do you guys know if handscoring request needs to be made before they grade it?

Re: Hand Scoring
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 06:17:37 PM »
i'd be interested in this as well.

i misbubbled a large chunk of answers and had to re fill them in.  lots of eraser marks, etc on my answer sheet...

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 08:16:12 PM »
I was thinking about asking for a hand score if necessary.  I had to erase four times--three times because I mis-bubbled, and once because I changed my answer.  I think if I am lower than 173 I will ask for a hand score.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »
Hahaha... glad I'm not the only one w/ bubbling regrets.  I "lightly shaded" one of the bubles b/c I wasn't sure about the answer and was going to go back and redo the question if I had time.  I ended up going back and agreeing w/ the answer, but I didnt darken the shade.  That was on section 1.  I spent the rest of the test staring at that damn bubble, looking at the letter "D" boldly staring at me through my half-hearted shading effort, and wishing I had eyes in the back of my head so I could quickly darken it when the supervisor  behind me was distracted elsewhere.  I never did darken it... and I'm still worried about that cursed buble.