Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Should I cancel my score if my section was warned?  (Read 5433 times)

doodidooda

• View Profile
Re: Should I cancel my score if my section was warned?
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2007, 09:38:27 PM »
I called the LSAC people and they said that there wasn't anything on my file as of yet (knock on wood).  The test supervisor whom we met afterwards said that she doubted anything would happen b/c it would be extremely unfair to blame a whole group for one person's mistake.  I filed a Test Center complaint and am still waiting to hear from them.  I hope everything will be okay.

TwinkyBean

• Sr. Citizen
  • It's Yellow.
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TwinkyBean
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2007, 09:43:17 PM »
The best part is this, wrt to date on post:

I took the LSATs last Monday

Also, pluralizing the LSAT always makes my brain make nails-on-chalkboard noises.

You and me, both! AHH! (This is coming from an English major, by the way!).. Hahah.. horrible!
Waiting... :(

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 06:08:29 PM »

What's unfair, of course, is taking a frigging phone into the exam which could easily have answers texted to you.
I don't think anyone is desperate enough to cheat on the test with such complexity.  Imagine the hassle to photograph and/or text the question, get an answer, and write it down.  The time that consumes is too much, plus your risk of getting caught is way too high. 
[/quote]

http://www.uh.edu/uhcnonline/2001/01jan/electronic.htm

Note the 3rd paragraph down.