Law School Discussion

Study Partners in Los Angeles area for sept 29???

Re: Study Partners in Los Angeles area for sept 29???
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 10:16:08 AM »
ok friends.. how should we plan this?  how about we meet on saturdays and take prac exams?  thats one suggestion ;D.

Im super excited about the sep exam! yay

GO LSAT!

Sounds good to me, I will bring a friend along sometimes as well. After we finsh the test, can we go over it together, and explain our reasoning and so forth. I would pefer that, long as everyone agrees.

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 12:05:29 PM »
OK everyone, letís do this. On Sat, June 23 we all meet up at the UCLA library at 9:30am to take the test at 10am. 1) To simulate test conditions; 2) To begin the test at 10am; 3) To get out by 2:30pm.

Problem: Will those of us that are not UCLA students have access to the library. If not the library we can use an open classroom.

Opinion or addendums?

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 01:29:32 AM »
Hey
  I plan on taking the sept test also. Just wanted to let you guys know to double check the hours the UCLA library is going to be open at (i'm guessing you guys are talking about powell) because being a former student, I remember it had special hours and was closed sometimes during the summer sessions. Also last time I remember (graduated in '06) they only checked ids during night hours, unless you're a suspious looking person i.e. a homeless bum screaming obscenties they won't bother you.

:o IMHO The guy that got tasered was an idiot, I look like your freaking average american girl next door and they asked me to present my id when using the computer lab, it's university policy and applies to everyone using the computer lab-which the guy refused to do.

Anyhow if anyone wants to study, I'm around the downtown LA area near SC and plan on studying at the La Central lib. (daylight hours) or some other random quiet place (Pm hours). Let me know if anyones interested in studying if around that area.

OK everyone, letís do this. On Sat, June 23 we all meet up at the UCLA library at 9:30am to take the test at 10am. 1) To simulate test conditions; 2) To begin the test at 10am; 3) To get out by 2:30pm.

Problem: Will those of us that are not UCLA students have access to the library. If not the library we can use an open classroom.

Opinion or addendums?

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 11:46:54 PM »
we can try the powell or we can try to get a classroom, the public policy build is usually open.  the 23 of june works 4 me. what exam should we take? 

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2007, 08:09:19 PM »
  Anyhow if anyone wants to study, I'm around the downtown LA area near SC and plan on studying at the La Central lib. (daylight hours) or some other random quiet place (Pm hours). Let me know if anyones interested in studying if around that area.

I'll be moving to the Downtown area by the end of the month. Are you guys looking for someone to study with or just take practice exams with? More specifically, how many days a week are people on the Eastside able to meet up?

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2007, 12:18:51 PM »
Hi,

I'm from Michigan but living in westwood and I would love to take practice tests with you guys(the more the better, i suppose)! Let me know if it's available.Thanks.

Btw, I'm taking the Testmasters in UCLA this summer, anyone taking the course?

GO LSAT!!!

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2007, 01:01:54 PM »
Heading to Pasadena BN to take a practice exam if anyone is interested..