Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: scu v. usd  (Read 678 times)

parisian_fille

• View Profile
scu v. usd
« on: June 10, 2007, 04:02:53 AM »
I've paid both deposits at SCU, but just got in to USD off the wait list. It's a close call for me. I don't live far from SCU so I'd be saving a ton of money by living at home, and it would be nice to get to spend some time around my younger sibling after having been gone for a while. I'm not wild about the campus or facilities, or any of their tech focused law programs. In USD's favor, I fell in love with their campus and it seemed like a great place, but I'm not sure it's worth the huge cost of living. I'm not even sure I'll know what my financial aid package will be there by the time I have to send the deposit. Just wondering if anyone else out there has any thoughts about the two. 

donvito

• Sr. Citizen
  • Just drifting...
    • View Profile
Re: scu v. usd
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 10:28:51 PM »
it all comes down to where you want to practice in the end.  im from the bay area too and im kinda tired of here.  i did my undergrad out of state and ive been back for 2 years, but i still want to see something new.  i'm not sure if that's the case with you.  i also dont think its the best idea to live at home.  maybe for the first year, but it gets kinda boring.  i live at home but i want to be more independent.
Mr. Braddock: Would you mind telling me then what those four years of college were for? What was the point of all that hard work?
Ben Braddock: You got me.