So I had planned on attending Temple Law in the fall, but just got a message from the Dean of Admissions at Hastings where I am wait listed. I'm pretty sure the call was about taking me off of the wait list because of previous contact with the school?
She called me yesterday, and I JUST got the message because there was a family emergency and I haven't been able to check my phone for the last few days. So it will take me two days to get back to her. Is this going to be a problem?
And if I do end up off of the wait list at Hastings do I want to go? Temple gave me a half tuition scholarship and I want to study international business. I am originally from Boston, but am not committed to staying on the east coast!
Any and all opinions are welcome! Thank you!!!