I have four recommenders, two currently have letters on file with LSDAS, and two that haven't written yet. I haven't decided which I want to submit to each school, and most schools that I'm looking at don't want more than two. However I want to leave open the possibility of sending LORs if I'm waitlisted somewhere. Can I send in addition LORs from LSDAS in this instance?
The problem is that I don't want to have to ask a professor to submit a LOR directly to a school months after he/she submitted to LSDAS thinking that it would be used as a primary LOR. Does this make sense?