Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is it wrong that I hate you 170'ers?  (Read 10787 times)

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
Re: Is it wrong that I hate you 170'ers?
« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2007, 01:31:41 AM »
Ugh, what good is a "best post" if it is deleted!
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

awesomepossum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2007, 01:38:14 AM »
Ugh, what good is a "best post" if it is deleted!

It is like James Dean.

James Dean is gone?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
U.Michigan 2011 (deferred from '10)

mchllhcm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2007, 01:49:08 AM »
160's club for me! Although I'm desperately trying to break the line..168, just need 2 more questions right! Ugh.. how completely ridiculous all of this is! It's two questions, but a 7 means so much more than a 6. :(

Spartan Niner

• You point, I punch.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2007, 02:04:18 AM »
160's club for me! Although I'm desperately trying to break the line..168, just need 2 more questions right! Ugh.. how completely ridiculous all of this is! It's two questions, but a 7 means so much more than a 6. :(

Hang in there and practice. You'll be fine, just take a deep breath  :)
"Jump on my sword while you can evil, I won't be as gentle!"

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
  • And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2007, 08:34:40 AM »
HATE you guys
You can hate them. The rest 99% of us are on your side. Machiavelli said you are always safe to be on the majority's side. Those 1% of 170ers are the absolute minority.

Seeing as he is scoring well into the 160's, actually, only 5-10% of us are on his side. The rest want to kick his ass and take his test scores...

Bearly, do you have any connections to Russia? my nana has a statue of that bear from the Olympics which took place in the USSR.

Hah! Finally, someone with the cultural aptitude to fully appreciate my toon. I was born in the USSR.

Misha was the first Olympic mascot in 1980. He survived the American boycott of those summer games, and became the most enduring mascot in olympic history. He is also ridiculously cute and cuddly.

LSATsage

• i am smart for obvious reasons
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »
HATE you guys
You can hate them. The rest 99% of us are on your side. Machiavelli said you are always safe to be on the majority's side. Those 1% of 170ers are the absolute minority.

Seeing as he is scoring well into the 160's, actually, only 5-10% of us are on his side. The rest want to kick his ass and take his test scores...

Bearly, do you have any connections to Russia? my nana has a statue of that bear from the Olympics which took place in the USSR.

Hah! Finally, someone with the cultural aptitude to fully appreciate my toon. I was born in the USSR.

Misha was the first Olympic mascot in 1980. He survived the American boycott of those summer games, and became the most enduring mascot in olympic history. He is also ridiculously cute and cuddly.

My motto and my LSAT score say it all. Why not brag rather than be obsequious? Yeah, my nana has it because she was there during the Olympics. Yeah, cute and cuddly he is.  ;)

Peeps from the USSR are smart; so i like them
clarification for morons: i got 174

law_dawg_07

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2007, 10:24:06 AM »
Yes, its wrong.   ;)
Just accept that fact that I am better than you.

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2007, 10:53:16 AM »
Lidkid, why don't you just get a 170?

Yeah, I am sure he isn't trying to...

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2007, 10:58:46 AM »
Lidkid, why don't you just get a 170?

Yeah, I am sure he isn't trying to...

well maybe he's not. maybe he already gave up on getting a score that high because his scores are lower right now and he thinks he's not smart enough...ever think of that?

I don't know. I think most people who keep taking prep tests, posting on message boards, and being involved in all other areas of studying for this test do want to improve.

BearlyLegal

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2007, 11:21:36 AM »
He seems to be averaging mid to high 160s...I don't think it would be that hard to make the jump to 170 if he puts in the effort...by the way, most of the threads now are about the june lsat, understandably so...I didn't know about this site until after I took the lsat last september, and I missed all the talk last year about the june lsat, so I have a question...why are so many people who are not scoring where they would like to be, so anxious to take the june lsat?

I can answer for me... a number of reasons.

1) I am not seeing the improvement that I want to be seeing, even though I am killing myself with study.
2) I am running out of clean study material.
3) I rather have more than one shot, in case I blow it on the first test.