Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hello to all!  (Read 748 times)

Ivy_Hopeful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT 141
    • MSN Messenger - dduncan81@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Dduncan81
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Derryp999
    • View Profile
    • A website that I built and maintain.
Hello to all!
« on: March 09, 2004, 06:38:13 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very proud of all of your accomplishments, and just wanted to state that I am to be married this Sat, March 13, 2004. Wish me luck (I'm a clutz so I don't want to to trip on the way to the alter). I have no colf feet just a VERY hectic schedule with a full time course load, work, preparing for a wedding, an RA'ship etc. Just looking for encouragement from all you soon-to be 1L's like myself, and anybody whom wants to offer advice being a married person themselves.
GOOD LUCK WITH THE LATTER HALF OF THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS YOU GUYS/GALS ARE DOING GREAT!!  ;)
IVY_Hopeful
Winners: Cooley w/$, UDM
Losers: MSU, DePaul, NYLS, UI, Georegtown, WSU, PSU, Kent, Cleavland State, ASU
In Limbo + Purgatory: N/A

Law School Numbers.com

LSD Debut UGPA 3.651 Final UGPA 3.894 / LSAT October 1st, 2005: 141

drewpac

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Hello to all!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 06:40:47 PM »
Congrats and Good Luck!!!  I am getting married on May 30th so I know how hectic it can be planning a wedding.  I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

ajlynnette

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 10:10:26 AM »
wow ivy and drew!! congratulations to the both of you! ivy? how are ya doin'? did you hold up okay during the wedding? (lol) how is your spouse adjusting to married life w/you? wish them the best for me.

and drew? best of luck to you and your soon-to-be-spouse as well! :)  maybe you two can start something of an online place for your spouses and other law school student spouses to hang at and all that good stuff. i've been reading a lot about that lately.

either or, continued happiness to the both of you. ;D

cheers!
aj ;D

jgruber

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 03:18:47 PM »
Congrats, but did you get a pre-nup?  Ya haveta if you're gonna sue him if the kids look like him.   ;)

jgomez

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 03:45:14 PM »
congrats.  Mine actually may be postponed/cancelled because of my wanting to go to law school this fall.  ???