Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Am I the only one here who STILL hasn't heard back from all my schools?  (Read 398 times)

umass22

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Im still waiting on Arizona State. I applied in january and I have not heard ANYTHING from them, even though I confirmed that they recieved my app. Not that I care because I already committted to a school , but I think it's pretty rude and tacky not to at least provide people with some kind of idea what is going on with their app.

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
Nope I still have St Johns and Cardozo.
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

Last King of Edinburgh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Born to rule
    • View Profile
Vandy, here.
Washington University School of Law 2010

BJAC

• View Profile
Still haven't heard from Case...almost forgot that I applied there until I remembered the other day.  I don't really care, but I don't want to withdraw because I may as well wait to hear from them since I have waited this long.

bamf

• Sr. Citizen
  • legal eagle
    • View Profile
Vandy, here.

interesting ... have you called? I feel as though you would be a nice last minute addition to their class, shoring up their median LSAT.
2L, Boston College Law

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/bamf

Around from time to time.  Always willing to answer any Qs about BC, my '06/'07 cycle or law school in general ... PMs work better ...

Last King of Edinburgh

• Sr. Citizen
  • Born to rule
    • View Profile
Vandy, here.

interesting ... have you called? I feel as though you would be a nice last minute addition to their class, shoring up their median LSAT.

I havent called, I actually sent a LOCI and the email response was quick, more like "Hey dude, we didnt forget about you". So I'm kinda optimistic, though as fall draws near, I just wonder what coma or hyphen could be on that PS that is threatening to be my albatross now.
Washington University School of Law 2010