Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT We Openly Mock Posters In Other Threads (a.k.a. 0-100 Admissions Calculator)  (Read 6017 times)

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,88289.msg2258367.html#msg2258367

::)

Not sayin anythin.

/just sayin.

Just when you thought you were safe at your law school, umass contemplates transferring!

My school is at 25, so I'm safe right, RIGHT?!?!?!

Didn't we agree it would be pretty cool to have umass in the class because he would help out curve-wise? 
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

amartya

• View Profile
I think this is a little larger than academics, but so be it.  The man is brilliant and has the kind of resume that would make anyone just a touch jealous.  He's teaching a pair of race relations laws.  First semester is from slavery to reconstruction, the second is from jim crow to the present.  I'm choosing between that, a class on sex equality from Catherine MacKinnon, or a course on private law theory from Duncan Kennedy.  Embarassment of riches and all that.

amartya

• View Profile
??

servile + self-important + prestige whore = the ultimate in toolish douchebaggery.

Zam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
You will never be prestigious!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I keep sniffing laughing gas!

HA HA HA HA HA!

http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,88865.0/topicseen.html

EDIT: I think I was misrepresenting this poster, the laughing is actually:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Miss P

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
??

servile + self-important + prestige whore = the ultimate in toolish douchebaggery.

Uh, you will not be using my line on my Captain.  That is all.  Except ::tags::

::finally sleeps::
That's cool how you referenced a case.

Quote from: archival
I'm so far from the end of my tether right now that I reckon I could knit myself some socks with the slack.

Keanu

• Sr. Citizen
  • What does your soul look like?
    • View Profile
I sleep in a drawer

::lubes up::

::approaches Gwiz::
It's, like, a comment on modern society.  What is reality?  Is there anything realer than real?

University of Mother Earth, Class of Infinity

Ralphie Sweetheart

• View Profile
I sleep in a drawer

I (am going to make your punk ass) look like cable TV (if you don't stop ripping me off)!!

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I sleep in a drawer

I (am going to make your punk ass) look like cable TV (if you don't stop ripping me off)!!
WTF you talkin' bout?

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
??

I just noticed this and P's defense.  Of the five accusations, maybe one is partially true.  Who bothers to stalk me?

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Is somebody talking in here?

Nobody hear but us chickens