Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Just broke up with the my girlfriend before L1 Year. Anyone else do the same  (Read 1790 times)

clee750

• View Profile
Just went through a crazy break up. I hope it will help my grades the first year. Anyone else going through a pre law school break up.

h2xblive

Just went through a crazy break up. I hope it will help my grades the first year. Anyone else going through a pre law school break up.

I know of  lawer who wish they had.

h2xblive

nah, I'm gonna wait until the day before her first final next year.

How nice of you.

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
I once broke up with a girl because she broke her arm.

(in 8th grade)

Princessa1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I just broke up with my boyfriend last week... sort of...it has been a very long process...this breaking up, bc we have done it before and usually get back together, but this time the reasons were somewhat related to law school.

We are long distance and I wanted him to come visit me in July bc we both have vacation and who knows when we will both have this much free time at the same time again? He thinks it is a better idea to wait until JANUARY, which is at least 6 months away, and when I have my first round of law school finals....?!?!?
Harvard Law School, Class of 2010!

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I just broke up with my boyfriend last week... sort of...it has been a very long process...this breaking up, bc we have done it before and usually get back together, but this time the reasons were somewhat related to law school.

We are long distance and I wanted him to come visit me in July bc we both have vacation and who knows when we will both have this much free time at the same time again? He thinks it is a better idea to wait until JANUARY, which is at least 6 months away, and when I have my first round of law school finals....?!?!?

dump him.

"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

h2xblive

How nice of you.

It was a joke?

Are you asking me?  You're the one who made the post.

I'm just teasing you, though.  :P

Princessa1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

dump him.

done and done. princessa waits for no man!
Harvard Law School, Class of 2010!

John Blackthorne

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

dump him.

done and done. princessa waits for no man!

as a rising 2L, i can tell you from experience that you don't want a SO during your first semester of ls for sure, and probably not for you second either.  a long-distance thing might be helpful in that you can only talk to SO on the phone, and so you won't waste too much time with SO.  However, the people who stay on the phone all night instead of going out are still tired in the morning, AND they make no new friends and are totally lame.  i would recommend finding an eff-buddy.
"I only eat inorganic foods. If it doesn't contain molybdenum or something from the noble gases, I'm just not interested"-- Lyle McDonald

sillyberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
as a rising 2L, i can tell you from experience that you don't want a SO during your first semester of ls for sure, and probably not for you second either.  a long-distance thing might be helpful in that you can only talk to SO on the phone, and so you won't waste too much time with SO.  However, the people who stay on the phone all night instead of going out are still tired in the morning, AND they make no new friends and are totally lame.  i would recommend finding an eff-buddy.

I read that as elf-buddy, and it made me laugh.
Juicy: UChicago

It sounds so reasonable when you say it.