Horror Stories/Let's scare the new 1L's

cui bono?

• blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
Re: Horror Stories/Let's scare the new 1L's
« Reply #330 on: December 29, 2007, 07:16:21 PM »
Woah. Thanks for the good advice!  :)

:)  no prob.

Trader Joe's Thai noodle boxes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ramen noodles (which I've actually never tried, but I've seen them...)

Never tried Trader Joe's.  And I just got put on to Ramen noodles.  Stuff is good - Even if you aint broke.

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 29, 2007, 07:47:48 PM »
Trader Joe's Thai noodle boxes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ramen noodles (which I've actually never tried, but I've seen them...)

TJ's frozen stuff is awesome too.  I still have some burittos in my freezer back in AA.

I've never tried a burrito, but the enchiladas are OK.  Their mac and cheese is gooooooood!

« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2007, 01:49:30 PM »

TJ's frozen stuff is awesome too.  I still have some burittos in my freezer back in AA.

I've never tried a burrito, but the enchiladas are OK.  Their mac and cheese is gooooooood!

The enchiladas are AMAZING--the one's in the blue packaging at least.

« Reply #333 on: April 06, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »
Baff

« Reply #334 on: April 06, 2008, 04:45:59 PM »
Man, me and my computer got some serious beef. This sucker decided to CRASH on me in the middle of the 2nd Semester. So that meant ALL OF MY NOTES/OUTLINES/EVERYTHING was erased, as if they never existed.

Can you imagine 2 months worth of notes and stuff from 5 different classes being gone?

Fortunately I had a classmate who had Onenote and we're cool so she just let me have her notes from the first 2 months. That way I could still reference them when I was making my outline.

Moral of the Story: Become cool with someone who takes good notes in case your computer decides to kill itself.
No. the moral of the story is to back up your work!

juliemccoy

• Treat??
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 06, 2008, 05:02:39 PM »
My A/C adapter for my laptop died during my 2nd final exam in my first semester at law school. The exam was being typed in Word and uploaded to TWEN, and I uploaded it JUST BEFORE my laptop died. Talk about panic!

cui bono?

• blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 06, 2008, 09:35:25 PM »
Good thing about programs like Examsoft is that they save every few seconds or something so it'll be on the hard drive. So if your computer goes kamikaze during the exam all is not lost. 

This happened to a friend of mine who received a bad grade on one of her exams.  When going over her exam with the professor several weeks later, she discovered that a large portion of her exam was missing-  hence the poor grade  :o  They had to go in and look at her hard drive & regrade the exam.

Moral of the story:  Go over your exams w/ your professors & don't freak out