FIU
6 (4.8%)
UMiami
31 (25%)
Dunno...
32 (25.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Hottest Babes - may select 2 choices...

Re: Hottest Babes - may select 2 choices...
« Reply #70 on: September 06, 2008, 07:46:04 AM »
UF girls are hottt! end of story. and no i'm not biased at all lol  ;)

« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 05:40:44 PM »
I go to UF and let me say this, based on looks alone UF girls are not the hottest. UF girls are by far the smartest though, which can make them hotter because they can carry a conversation of more than 2 sentences unlike some of the others on that list.

I would give the nod to FSU, with the warning that you should be careful of std's

Rainmaker614

« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2008, 07:55:02 PM »
This thread was hilarious.... until I got rick roll'd

Ninja1

• ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2008, 11:09:28 PM »
FSU's stacked (in so many ways). Me and my roommate probably talk at least once a week about the huge amount of hot girls here. We've also both noted that a lot of the time, we'll see a girl that we would think was hot if we saw her somewhere else, but around here, we don't even take a second look at her. So I voted FSU.

I can't really speak for UF or Miami, but the girls I've met from both that are here now usually leave something to be desired. They're not ugly, but the FSU girls usually seem hotter.

« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2008, 11:50:19 AM »
For what it's worth, I went to UF for undergrad and Cornell for law school.  The difference in the physical attractiveness of the students (male and female) was staggering.  Walk around UF's campus between classes and you will be surrounded by beautiful people.  At Cornell, not so much.  While I felt that Cornell students (male and female) tended on average to be smarter and more academically hardworking than UF students, they also tended to be more spoiled, shallow, and materialistic.  Of course, these are generalizations with plenty of exceptions, but if meeting members of the opposite sex were the only reason to go to college or law school, UF would blow Cornell out of the water.