Law School Discussion

Hotter Girls: Baylor or SMU or Arizona St.

chucky

• The bright side of our future biglaw slavery=420hp
    • View Profile
Hotter Girls: Baylor or SMU or Arizona St.
« on: May 28, 2007, 06:35:17 PM »
Which school has hotter girls...

Re: Hotter Girls: Balor or SMU
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2007, 07:40:27 PM »
Not even close...SMU by a mile. 

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 08:26:54 PM »
I heard Balor girls don't know how to spell.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2007, 08:35:09 PM »
I heard from a girl who lives in Dallas that the SMU girls are amazing, but if you don't have a trust fund and a BMW they don't give you the time of day. Is that true? (welcoming all opinions, but especially those who actually go to SMU)

chucky

• View Profile
Re: Hotter Girls: Baylor or SMU
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2007, 08:40:09 PM »
Ya, I'm not the best at typing. Thanks

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2007, 08:56:57 PM »
SMU.  pro-life chicks are prudes. 

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2007, 09:09:22 PM »
I heard from a girl who lives in Dallas that the SMU girls are amazing, but if you don't have a trust fund and a BMW they don't give you the time of day. Is that true? (welcoming all opinions, but especially those who actually go to SMU)

I just graduated from SMU, and I can say that this is pretty much true. 

chucky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2007, 10:16:53 PM »
That's not true. A bag of money and a Benz will do the trick as well. Seriously though, I have friends at SMU and from what they have said he's 100% correct. If you are not rich or ridiculously good looking, all you can do is watch. Other friends have said that the law school is a bit different though. (Not sure, never been there)

I don't know anything about Baylor though. Does anyone know if Baylor girls are generally the same way or are they down to earth in comparison?

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2007, 07:57:05 AM »
That's not true. A bag of money and a Benz will do the trick as well. Seriously though, I have friends at SMU and from what they have said he's 100% correct. If you are not rich or ridiculously good looking, all you can do is watch. Other friends have said that the law school is a bit different though. (Not sure, never been there)

I don't know anything about Baylor though. Does anyone know if Baylor girls are generally the same way or are they down to earth in comparison?

Can anyone describe the girls at the law school at SMU? I'm thinkin of goin there and im definetly not the richest person.

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2007, 10:49:15 AM »

Can anyone describe the girls at the law school at SMU? I'm thinkin of goin there and im definetly not the richest person.

Don't worry, the Dedman Law chicks are normal.  This is because most of them didn't go to SMU for UG.  The spoiled UG girls always plan on going to Dedman, but then they realize that their 3.4/152 isn't going to cut it, so that's why they have to latch on to dude's with fancy cars.  I don't blame them...going down on the social status ladder is unaccaptable.

;)