Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Black Conservatives  (Read 15803 times)

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Black Conservatives
« on: May 27, 2007, 11:54:12 AM »
Though a lot a backs are Democrats, a large portion are conservative democrats. 

I am a conservative libertarian, I vote as a republican but I vote my conscience. I'm curious about the size of the black conservative populatiin  going to L.S. this Fall.  How do you vote? Do you vote party line?  Are you going to join the federalist society and democrat organization (or the republican, or neither)?

I plan to Join the BLSA, the Federalists, and the Republicans. 

Who are you, and what are you, and what do you think?

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Black Conservatives
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2007, 03:09:19 PM »
-5 Blackness points for being conservative.
You don't know what blackness is.  You don't know who you are.  Your Identity is not a series of points that can be taken away from you.  That's the lie that the liberals have told you.  You are an individual, and a human being who can determine who you want to be and how you will be with out the input of outside forces.

But since you bring that idea up what are the requirements the liberals, and the democrats have given you to become black.  I'm not familiar with the application process because I was born black.  Perhaps you can enlighten me.

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »
-5 points to whoever for being a conservative.

naturallybeyoutiful

• Sr. Citizen
  • Everything is everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 07:38:42 PM »
I vote my conscience.

Me, too!
Harvard Law: What, like it's hard?

Booyakasha2

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 07:42:38 PM »
Thats whats wrong with liberals/Democrats these days... all fact, no heart. And that's exactly what's pulling our country apart today. 'Cause face it, folks; we are a divided nation. Not between Democrats and Republicans, or conservatives and liberals, or tops and bottoms. No, we are divided between those who think with their head, and those who know with their heart.
Princeton Law 2010

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 07:43:49 PM »
Well said Mr. G.

Booyakasha2

• Sr. Citizen
  • Dig to get jiggy wiv mr. biggy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 07:48:25 PM »
no doubtz.  As a corollary, truthiness is tearing apart our country, and I don't mean the argument over who came up with the word...It used to be, everyone was entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts. But that's not the case anymore. Facts matter not at all. Perception is everything. It's certainty. People love the President because he's certain of his choices as a leader, even if the facts that back him up don't seem to exist. It's the fact that he's certain that is very appealing to a certain section of the country. I really feel a dichotomy in the American populace. What is important? What you want to be true, or what is true?...sc
Princeton Law 2010

Hank Rearden

• LSD Obsessed
  • Zurich is stained
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 07:56:25 PM »
Aw, I like Gwiz now.
CLS '10

The appropriateness of Perpetua would probably depend on the tone of the writing.  When I used it, I (half playfully) thought the extra space made the words sort of resonate.

jimfoolery

• Sr. Citizen
  • Bo knows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 08:08:16 PM »
That's the lie that the liberals have told you.

*rubs hands together sinisterly*

It's all part of our masterplan, my pretties.

*cackles*

Werewolf bar mitzvah, spooky, scary,
Boys becoming men, men becoming wolves!

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2007, 09:21:14 PM »
What eats me up the most is thier little social welfare system.  A system that has opression built in.  If you collect food stamps, or section 8 housing you are limited to the amount of money you are able to make on your own.  There is nothing wrong with a limit but they always set that limit at a point where people can't possibly support themselves on.

Then they look down on those who would train poeple to be independent, and self sufficient.  If everyone, who could, became self sustaining the libs would be out of an adjenda.  They can't let that happen.  So they establish section 8 to help people get into a position where there is no longer hope.  They create food stamps where people are permanently dependent on government services.  If they were to raise the food stamp amount it would be under the condition that those people could not work or be trained for better work.

I had a homless friend who could not find a decent job because the shelter he used had a 4:30 pm curfew.  4:30!!  If he wanted to work past that he had to either pay for a bed, or sleep in his car.  He couldn't afford the bed untill he got a job.  He couldn't get a job without and address therefore he could not sleep in his car.  He stayed at the shelter restricted from working.  I found him a Caddy job which didn't require a home address.  I made him self sufficient, he had food, and he had his dignity.  Eventually he could afford an apartment he shared. 

They want an underclass.  This whole thing is deliberate.  The victims?  Poor Blacks, other Poor Minorities, and yes even Poor Whites; The middle class who pay the tax burden to fund thier scandelous programs; and The non elitist liberal rich who are made to feel guilty for thier fortune.  They just hate the rich, because they cant feed off the rich like the worthless paracites they are...