Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: W H A T I S S I L L Y H I L L I A R Y C L I N T O N U P T O  (Read 5183 times)

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
Re: O B A M A
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 08:24:09 AM »
Yea that looser is better than Hilary.  I hope you Dems make a good choice for once.  You gave us the stooge gore, then the space cadet Kerry. If Bush is supposed to be so stupid the how the hell is he gettin' one over on everybody.  That banchee Pelosi can't even win a war timeline in democrat controlled congress.

Not that any of 'em ever really give a damn about Black Folk, or the Middle Class.  F'n Edwards can't even spell middle class.  I hope Obama isn't involved in starting conflict diamionds wars like Jesse Jackson.  The dems will never nominate a black man for president.  Ask any liberal what they really think.  It was hard enough getting them to support civil rights initiatives in the 60's.

bush isn't smart...he swaggers...he spits...he scares the hell out of islamist extremists...and he is a dog with all bite...

THAT's what we needed since FEB 26, 1993...he also said "put some fuching ARABIC speakers in the CIA."

Bush continues to prove that he is right in his "don't tread on me" speak...and "evil enemy" quips...he speaks right to the heart of jihadists and drops bunkerbusters on their hideouts...

no liberal nor conservative can tell me that we did not need a president who WILL DO what he says...

many democratic representatives don't understand the enemy and are weak...they don't REALLY  help poor african americans...yet the KNOW they will get the African American vote from the poor saps who believe their nonsense.

at least the republicans tell you to your face: ...we don't need your vote...but we are gonna do this anyway... 

enough pandering and dual personalities...

who cares that you and edwards can't spell...big deal...a triple digit dollar haircut...now that is some real bumbleclot silly.

I don't get it man.  If democrats can piss on blacks and call it lemonade?  Why can't they do it to the whole world.  People worldwide loved Clinton, but you can't tell me U.S. hegemony began with Bush.  It's just that Bush is a dumbass that doesn't know how to smile to someones face while he twists a knife in their back.  Hes the type to knife you and tease you about it.  I want my president to have a little more sophistication than that. 

And fyi, no one is awed by Americas strength.  We are getting our sh*t handed to us in Iraq because we have no business there.  They are in a freaking civil war.  We lose no matter what.  Should have just put in a puppet leader from jump via covert ops.  Did that sh*t from the inside like we almost always do.  bush 2 lacks vision.  hes an idiot.

yes...us hegemony as of late began with bush...

and he put the us bite back in the world...and it will be there after bush leaves...promise...

you don't know about combat do you.

is the most ridiculous statement I think you have made.  over the past 8 years yeah, it's been continued by Bush, however clumsily.  That said, since WW1 we have been extremely meddlesome worldwide.  Every President has participated, some more successfuly than others.

I know enough about combat to know that when your opponent has nothing to lose, that he is an oppenent you do not want to take into a headlong battle, unless you are ready to completely destroy him.  We have not done that, and we never will.  We are incapable.  After Bush leaves we will have problems, because he created them. 

The Tragicomic: It’s embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace one’s worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 10:10:17 PM »
Yea that looser is better than Hilary.  I hope you Dems make a good choice for once.  You gave us the stooge gore, then the space cadet Kerry. If Bush is supposed to be so stupid the how the hell is he gettin' one over on everybody.  That banchee Pelosi can't even win a war timeline in democrat controlled congress.

Not that any of 'em ever really give a damn about Black Folk, or the Middle Class.  F'n Edwards can't even spell middle class.  I hope Obama isn't involved in starting conflict diamionds wars like Jesse Jackson.  The dems will never nominate a black man for president.  Ask any liberal what they really think.  It was hard enough getting them to support civil rights initiatives in the 60's.

bush isn't smart...he swaggers...he spits...he scares the hell out of islamist extremists...and he is a dog with all bite...

THAT's what we needed since FEB 26, 1993...he also said "put some fuching ARABIC speakers in the CIA."

Bush continues to prove that he is right in his "don't tread on me" speak...and "evil enemy" quips...he speaks right to the heart of jihadists and drops bunkerbusters on their hideouts...

no liberal nor conservative can tell me that we did not need a president who WILL DO what he says...

many democratic representatives don't understand the enemy and are weak...they don't REALLY  help poor african americans...yet the KNOW they will get the African American vote from the poor saps who believe their nonsense.

at least the republicans tell you to your face: ...we don't need your vote...but we are gonna do this anyway... 

enough pandering and dual personalities...

who cares that you and edwards can't spell...big deal...a triple digit dollar haircut...now that is some real bumbleclot silly.

I don't get it man.  If democrats can piss on blacks and call it lemonade?  Why can't they do it to the whole world.  People worldwide loved Clinton, but you can't tell me U.S. hegemony began with Bush.  It's just that Bush is a dumbass that doesn't know how to smile to someones face while he twists a knife in their back.  Hes the type to knife you and tease you about it.  I want my president to have a little more sophistication than that. 

And fyi, no one is awed by Americas strength.  We are getting our sh*t handed to us in Iraq because we have no business there.  They are in a freaking civil war.  We lose no matter what.  Should have just put in a puppet leader from jump via covert ops.  Did that sh*t from the inside like we almost always do.  bush 2 lacks vision.  hes an idiot.

and he put the us bite back in the world...and it will be there after bush leaves...promise...

is the most ridiculous statement I think you have made.  over the past 8 years yeah, it's been continued by Bush, however clumsily.  That said, since WW1 we have been extremely meddlesome worldwide.  Every President has participated, some more successfuly than others.

I know enough about combat to know that when your opponent has nothing to lose, that he is an oppenent you do not want to take into a headlong battle, unless you are ready to completely destroy him.  We have not done that, and we never will.  We are incapable.  After Bush leaves we will have problems, because he created them. 

aye think that hegemony is too general a word to encapsulate the finer nuances of human civilization...and to get you to respond aye used your word which aye think is way too general...it is like calling someone a "dumbass"...glad to see that your discerning eye knows a lure when it is dropped in the water...anyway...

when we entered ww2 our isolationist policy ended. after japan bombed our homeland...period.

today we are part of a global community...trade travel technology...surely you use the internet...meddlesome? perhaps the cia was meddlesome when it conducted covert ops during the sixties seventies and eighties...however...that kind of warfare is what you propose...aye agree with you ...

but clinton slipped big time by putting tenet in charge of cia and .eliminating agents in the cia...no arabic speakers

since feb 1993 clinton should have said to the public that we are going after the "crescenting guerrillas" and he did not...he did not step up security and now...aye along with many many americans have taken bush's stance of "don't tread on me"  that is something the founding fathers advocated...

so combat in mesopoetamia and afghanistan will take it to the crescenting guerrillas and we removed the hussein family and his two sons...believe me...if iraq had w of m des...things would be worse...and husseins sons were on that track...

have some vision...and perhaps you know something about combat...but bush is the bulldog with teeth that we needed...too bad if you don't like him...aye do.

more later...

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2007, 05:38:11 PM »

If by bite you mean stick and by world you mean angry beehive, then I totally agree.
Yea no one wanted to attack the U.S. untill Bush became pres.  The first WTC attack was an illusion set up by the Bush Family Jedi. 

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2007, 07:14:03 PM »

this thread is for obama!!!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2007, 01:09:49 PM »
isn't obama's father originally from kenya?

that would make obama AFRICAN AMERICAN...not "black".

black is a color...fyi. ;)

so the question isn't "is obama black enough to be a black president?"

the question might be "is he african american enough to be an african american president?"

but isn;t the question really: "is he experienced enough to bring in the kind of change we need to be president?"

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 10:53:51 PM »
sharp at debate was obama...

aye loved how they tried to shift the debate into this is about bush it echoed the old tired losing slogan, "anybody but bush" problem is...bush ain't runnin'...then they had to concede that bush and his policies has made america safer... 8)  ...sweet irony...

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 02:24:47 AM »

obama

8) 8)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2007, 04:36:59 AM »
THE BUZZ | Poll has Obama edging Clinton
Poll dancing

A USA Today/Gallup Poll of registered voters nationwide has Barack Obama edging Hillary Clinton 30 percent to 29 percent among Democrats, followed by Al Gore at 17 percent. The poll also has Rudy Giuliani leading Republicans with 32 percent, followed by John McCain at 19 percent, Mitt Romney at 12 percent and Fred Thompson at 11 percent.

It has Giuliani leading Clinton 52 percent to 45 percent in a head-to-head match-up.

Faithful to her faith

In a rare public discussion of her husband’s infidelity, Clinton said Monday that she probably could not have gotten through her marital troubles without relying on her faith in God.

“I am very grateful that I had a grounding in faith that gave me the courage and the strength to do what I thought was right, regardless of what the world thought,” Clinton said at a forum where she, Obama and John Edwards talked about faith and values.

Don’t we all?

Clinton, at that faith and values forum: “Sometimes, I say, ‘Oh Lord, why can’t you help me lose weight.’ ”

Splitsville

The New York Post reports that the inconvenient truth for Laurie and Larry David is that their marriage is over. The two have separated after 14 years and two kids.

Laurie — a liberal diehard who produced “An Inconvenient Truth” and recently toured with Sheryl Crow to warn of global warming — was starting to overshadow her husband, the co-creator of “Seinfeld” and star of “Curb Your Enthusiasm.” The official word is the split is amicable, and no other parties are involved.

Win-lose proposition

At The Huffington Post, Thomas B. Edsall thinks Rep. Rahm Emanuel of Illinois, chairman of the House Democratic caucus, has a winning formulation for his party regarding Iraq: “The Army won the war. George Bush lost the peace.”

Flynt striking

Larry Flynt is offering $1 million to anyone who could provide proof of an illicit sexual encounter with a “with a congressperson, senator or other prominent officeholder.”

Good slogan

GOP candidate Mike Huckabee said of the buzz over Fred Thompson: “There is this almost created sense of this Mighty Mouse candidacy, ‘Here I come to save the day.’ ”

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2007, 06:07:26 PM »
pulling in front of two-faced liar and hypocrite hillary is getting easier.

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2007, 01:01:24 PM »
pulling in front of two-faced liar and hypocrite hillary is getting easier.
I expected him to have his way with her on the scene