Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: W H A T I S S I L L Y H I L L I A R Y C L I N T O N U P T O  (Read 4877 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile

obama

8) 8)
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Journeyman

• Sr. Citizen
  • The road to life.
    • View Profile
Re: O B A M A
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 08:31:06 AM »
wha?
IU-B '10

Journeyman, I am dumbfounded as to how you got into IU and W&L with your numbers. 155 LSAT and you applied to Vanderbilt? Honestly?

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 10:25:22 AM »
Obamas starting to get attacked.  He is responding.  I'm liking what I see.  Brother is not backing down.  Go Obama!!!!  Do yo thing maaaann.  Represent.
The Tragicomic: Itís embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace oneís worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 02:41:24 PM »
Yea that looser is better than Hilary.  I hope you Dems make a good choice for once.  You gave us the stooge gore, then the space cadet Kerry. If Bush is supposed to be so stupid the how the hell is he gettin' one over on everybody.  That banchee Pelosi can't even win a war timeline in democrat controlled congress.

Not that any of 'em ever really give a damn about Black Folk, or the Middle Class.  F'n Edwards can't even spell middle class.  I hope Obama isn't involved in starting conflict diamionds wars like Jesse Jackson.  The dems will never nominate a black man for president.  Ask any liberal what they really think.  It was hard enough getting them to support civil rights initiatives in the 60's.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 12:17:01 AM »
Yea that looser is better than Hilary.  I hope you Dems make a good choice for once.  You gave us the stooge gore, then the space cadet Kerry. If Bush is supposed to be so stupid the how the hell is he gettin' one over on everybody.  That banchee Pelosi can't even win a war timeline in democrat controlled congress.

Not that any of 'em ever really give a damn about Black Folk, or the Middle Class.  F'n Edwards can't even spell middle class.  I hope Obama isn't involved in starting conflict diamionds wars like Jesse Jackson.  The dems will never nominate a black man for president.  Ask any liberal what they really think.  It was hard enough getting them to support civil rights initiatives in the 60's.

bush isn't smart...he swaggers...he spits...he scares the hell out of islamist extremists...and he is a dog with all bite...

THAT's what we needed since FEB 26, 1993...he also said "put some fuching ARABIC speakers in the CIA."

Bush continues to prove that he is right in his "don't tread on me" speak...and "evil enemy" quips...he speaks right to the heart of jihadists and drops bunkerbusters on their hideouts...

no liberal nor conservative can tell me that we did not need a president who WILL DO what he says...

many democratic representatives don't understand the enemy and are weak...they don't REALLY  help poor african americans...yet the KNOW they will get the African American vote from the poor saps who believe their nonsense.

at least the republicans tell you to your face: ...we don't need your vote...but we are gonna do this anyway... 

enough pandering and dual personalities...

who cares that you and edwards can't spell...big deal...a triple digit dollar haircut...now that is some real bumbleclot silly.

Journeyman

• Sr. Citizen
  • The road to life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 01:18:06 AM »
*#*@  both Bush and Democrats...America could do better than both.
IU-B '10

Journeyman, I am dumbfounded as to how you got into IU and W&L with your numbers. 155 LSAT and you applied to Vanderbilt? Honestly?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 01:48:34 AM »
*#*@  both Bush and Democrats...America could do better than both.

democrats...yes!

bush...no! not until 2009

thanks to bush we put american strength and security back on top of the table...and that is better than allowing dictators and "extremist guerillas" to attack us or go unchecked...

let's get back on track...this thread is for obama, my man.

DDBY

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 09:55:22 AM »
They say that Obama may be a little too far to the left for conservative tastes.  I her that those who hate Hillary actuallly find her more palitable than Obama. 

I've found that his messages are empty.  I don't thing he has any teeth.  I would like to see him in the general election because I think he's sincere.  At least with him we know wht we're getting.  It's better than giving the clinton clan the wheel again.

As a "rat republican" I have to say I'm leaning toward Romney.  McCain is a little to crazy, Juliani a little too liberal (though he's claiming he has changed).  I can't say I'd vote for Obama in the general but here's the thing

For the promary I may register as a "Dirty Democrat" just to Vote against Hilary.  After the primary I'll switch back to a "Rascal Republican". ;D

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »

bush isn't smart...he swaggers...he spits...he scares the hell out of islamist extremists...and he is a dog with all bite...

THAT's what we needed since FEB 26, 1993...he also said "put some fuching ARABIC speakers in the CIA."

Bush continues to prove that he is right in his "don't tread on me" speak...and "evil enemy" quips...he speaks right to the heart of jihadists and drops bunkerbusters on their hideouts...

no liberal nor conservative can tell me that we did not need a president who WILL DO what he says...

many democratic representatives don't understand the enemy and are weak...they don't REALLY  help poor african americans...yet the KNOW they will get the African American vote from the poor saps who believe their nonsense.

at least the republicans tell you to your face: ...we don't need your vote...but we are gonna do this anyway... 

who cares that you and edwards can't spell...big deal...a triple digit dollar haircut...now that is some real bumbleclot silly.

I don't get it man.  If democrats can piss on blacks and call it lemonade?  Why can't they do it to the whole world.  People worldwide loved Clinton, but you can't tell me U.S. hegemony began with Bush.  It's just that Bush is a dumbass that doesn't know how to smile to someones face while he twists a knife in their back.  Hes the type to knife you and tease you about it.  I want my president to have a little more sophistication than that. 

And fyi, no one is awed by Americas strength.  We are getting our *&^% handed to us in Iraq because we have no business there.  They are in a freaking civil war.  We lose no matter what.  Should have just put in a puppet leader from jump via covert ops.  Did that *&^% from the inside like we almost always do.  bush 2 lacks vision.  hes an idiot.
The Tragicomic: Itís embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace oneís worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 01:13:55 AM »

I don't get it man.  If democrats can piss on blacks and call it lemonade?  Why can't they do it to the whole world.  People worldwide loved Clinton, but you can't tell me U.S. hegemony began with Bush.  It's just that Bush is a dumbass that doesn't know how to smile to someones face while he twists a knife in their back.  Hes the type to knife you and tease you about it.  I want my president to have a little more sophistication than that. 

And fyi, no one is awed by Americas strength.  We are getting our *&^% handed to us in Iraq because we have no business there.  They are in a freaking civil war.  We lose no matter what.  Should have just put in a puppet leader from jump via covert ops.  Did that *&^% from the inside like we almost always do.  bush 2 lacks vision.  hes an idiot.

yes...us hegemony as of late began with bush...

and he put the us bite back in the world...and it will be there after bush leaves...promise...

you don't know about combat do you.