Law School Discussion

Seton Hall

mikeyakay2j

Re: Seton Hall
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 07:29:44 PM »
that could be it ali, it will be next month but i think they send an invite to some people im not sure if its all of them, are u PT evening?

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2007, 09:31:26 AM »
tag n bump anyone else here going to seton?

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 11:06:13 AM »
anybody know when orientation/classes info comes out.

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2007, 03:57:46 PM »
anybody know when orientation/classes info comes out.

I am interested in this information as well...

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »
i received all this info in the packet for the 2nd deposit orientation for PT students (maybe even FT) is on August 16th and 17th, the 20th is the first day of classes. who else is going to PT evening? I want to get to know my classmates.

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2007, 10:15:29 AM »
i received all this info in the packet for the 2nd deposit orientation for PT students (maybe even FT) is on August 16th and 17th, the 20th is the first day of classes. who else is going to PT evening? I want to get to know my classmates.

I didn't see anything re classes...I saw the academic calendar and that orientation begins aug. 16th, but what is the deal with class registation??  Anyone know?

Also - anyone planning on buying the notebook recommended on the website?  If so, I checked it out today and although it says it costs approx $1220 with the discount when you follow the link it shows a cost of $1880...anyone else notice this?

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 11:03:18 AM »
duke u can go to the website and see the academic calendar thats where it says that classes begin monday august 20th, regarding the laptop im just buying a dell i didnt know seton had some notebook purchasing but its toooooooooo expensive im paying like $800 for a brand new dell laptop =)

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 11:07:26 AM »
duke u can go to the website and see the academic calendar thats where it says that classes begin monday august 20th, regarding the laptop im just buying a dell i didnt know seton had some notebook purchasing but its toooooooooo expensive im paying like $800 for a brand new dell laptop =)

I hear you, but I haven't had the greatest experience with Dells - although I haven't bought one in quite some time.  I see classes start the 20th, but do you know when will we receive our schedules?   

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2007, 11:13:36 AM »
ohhhhhhhhh hmm not 100% sure lol ur PT day so im not sure, btw i wanted to transfer into PT day but they told me that classes can be up to 5 days a week or even 4, in PT evening they are 3 nights a week for the first semester and 4 for the 2nd so i choose that as a better option for me. first year you dont choose classes anyways u are assigned via a block system; i assume to get the schedule of classes at orientation.

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
ohhhhhhhhh hmm not 100% sure lol ur PT day so im not sure, btw i wanted to transfer into PT day but they told me that classes can be up to 5 days a week or even 4, in PT evening they are 3 nights a week for the first semester and 4 for the 2nd so i choose that as a better option for me. first year you dont choose classes anyways u are assigned via a block system; i assume to get the schedule of classes at orientation.

I hope to get the schedule sooner.  What are you up to this summer?