Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Seton Hall  (Read 4114 times)

cheeseman

• View Profile
Re: Seton Hall
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2007, 06:48:53 PM »
cheesman i suggest u find a good deal man going PT and paying 7 days worth of rent is steep when you only go to school there 3 days, jmart its M-W for 1st semester and M-T for 2nd, but on Thursday it should be 1 class, and all the other days it usually 2 classes.

Umm thanks for the suggestion I guess.  Just how exactly does the number of school days per week relate to rent?  So according to your logic, rent would not be steep if one were to attend school full time?

Part time tuition is cheaper, and allows me to keep my current job.  Plus I will prob be living with 2 other people.  I appreciate your concern, but I think I'll manage just fine.

I do hear what you are saying... minimizing costs while at school makes sense obviously.  But as far as quality of life goes, I do not want to spent 3 hours of my day commuting when I could be studying.

Good luck to you.

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2007, 06:50:50 PM »
your right cheeseman that would be the best option, let me ask you did u get an invite to the pt evening students dessert reception? I want to attend im curious who else will be there from the PT evening division. let me know.

dukedogalley

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
your right cheeseman that would be the best option, let me ask you did u get an invite to the pt evening students dessert reception? I want to attend im curious who else will be there from the PT evening division. let me know.

did either of u guys go to the event last week at simpson?

cheeseman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2007, 07:07:14 PM »

Yes I did but I'm not sure if I can make it.

I met a few part timers last week at Simpson Thacher event last week in the city.

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2007, 07:19:15 PM »
lol so i do believe we met did u come with ur gf that was in the white dress?

Jmart603

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2007, 07:35:27 PM »
when did you all graduate from college

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 07:37:36 PM »
'05

cheeseman

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 07:47:15 PM »
Nope that wasn't me, but I do know who you're talking about.

I graduated in 2003.

mikeyakay2j

« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
who were u? lol i was in the blue stripey shirt and stripey pants. talking to that guy and his gf for a while. who were u speaking with?

Ali

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 10:28:51 PM »

I didn't hear about any get togethers.
Was it a mailing? or an email?

I'm also p/t.

I switched jobs and my email changed.