Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: so how did you meet your significant other?  (Read 2103 times)

jer

• LSD Obsessed
  • i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
Re: so how did you meet your significant other?
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 09:15:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure that by entering relationships we are ignoring our animal instincts/human nature.  I think out purpose is to have as much sex with as many people as possible.  However, I am probably saying this since I've never been in a serious relationship.  I get bored very easily.   :-[

how you doin'?

firewalker

• Sr. Citizen
  • New York University
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2007, 09:43:49 AM »
I've had a significant other.

i see you've given up on just truthin'

::)

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2007, 09:54:46 AM »
Blind Date

Texas2L

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2007, 10:10:13 AM »
in high school.. a long time ago.

tralafalala

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2007, 10:42:01 AM »

SuperPimpBot9999

• Law School should be easy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2007, 10:43:55 AM »
I'm pretty sure that by entering relationships we are ignoring our animal instincts/human nature.  I think out purpose is to have as much sex with as many people as possible.  However, I am probably saying this since I've never been in a serious relationship.  I get bored very easily.   :-[

Ooohh, slightly above the mendoza-line on attractiveness, and sexually indescriminant... My kind of girl. My place or yours? Bring a paper bag. I must warn you that I am going to ask you to take the morning-after pill before you leave my sweet bachelor pad though... Don't want any little runts running around, headfirst into the walls.
Normally I'm a straight-communist but close enough: Hillary in 2008!

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2007, 10:46:08 AM »

Ooohh, slightly above the mendoza-line on attractiveness, and sexually indescriminant... My kind of girl. My place or yours? Bring a paper bag. I must warn you that I am going to ask you to take the morning-after pill before you leave my sweet bachelor pad though... Don't want any little runts running around, headfirst into the walls.

:D

dcollins

• Tina come get your ham
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »
darned social constrictions.  lets also stop ignoring that animal instinct to eat the lice of our neighbors back.  yum yum.
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career."
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off."
- Gloria Steinem

Letsgo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2007, 11:28:13 AM »

Do you have Downs Syndrome?
Cardozo '09

Letsgo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
darned social constrictions.  lets also stop ignoring that animal instinct to eat the lice of our neighbors back.  yum yum.

I'm pretty sure most people do not have that instinct.
Cardozo '09