Law School Discussion

so how did you meet your significant other?

jer

• i likes gold chapstick
    • View Profile
Re: so how did you meet your significant other?
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 07:15:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure that by entering relationships we are ignoring our animal instincts/human nature.  I think out purpose is to have as much sex with as many people as possible.  However, I am probably saying this since I've never been in a serious relationship.  I get bored very easily.   :-[

how you doin'?

firewalker

• New York University
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2007, 07:43:49 AM »
I've had a significant other.

i see you've given up on just truthin'

::)

skeeball

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2007, 07:54:46 AM »
Blind Date

Texas2L

• Texas
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2007, 08:10:13 AM »
in high school.. a long time ago.

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2007, 08:42:01 AM »

SuperPimpBot9999

• Law School should be easy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2007, 08:43:55 AM »
I'm pretty sure that by entering relationships we are ignoring our animal instincts/human nature.  I think out purpose is to have as much sex with as many people as possible.  However, I am probably saying this since I've never been in a serious relationship.  I get bored very easily.   :-[

Ooohh, slightly above the mendoza-line on attractiveness, and sexually indescriminant... My kind of girl. My place or yours? Bring a paper bag. I must warn you that I am going to ask you to take the morning-after pill before you leave my sweet bachelor pad though... Don't want any little runts running around, headfirst into the walls.

skeeball

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2007, 08:46:08 AM »

Ooohh, slightly above the mendoza-line on attractiveness, and sexually indescriminant... My kind of girl. My place or yours? Bring a paper bag. I must warn you that I am going to ask you to take the morning-after pill before you leave my sweet bachelor pad though... Don't want any little runts running around, headfirst into the walls.

:D

dcollins

• Tina come get your ham
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2007, 09:24:36 AM »
darned social constrictions.  lets also stop ignoring that animal instinct to eat the lice of our neighbors back.  yum yum.

Letsgo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2007, 09:28:13 AM »

Do you have Downs Syndrome?

Letsgo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
darned social constrictions.  lets also stop ignoring that animal instinct to eat the lice of our neighbors back.  yum yum.

I'm pretty sure most people do not have that instinct.