Law School Discussion

Your last chance to save yourself

Re: Your last chance to save yourself
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »
The reason for the bleak conclusion to this essay is simple.

The author did not attend the University of New Mexico. ;)

Jay the Great

• Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2007, 05:32:39 PM »
I read the entire essay even though I knew you were a troll.

I've since thought of you even less because you plagiarized the work.

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 05:51:33 PM »
The reason for the bleak conclusion to this essay is simple.

The author did not attend the University of New Mexico. ;)

I was looking at going there.  Holy jesus, you could not find a better deal if you are an in-state resident (I'm not, but I hear its easy to become one).  The law school seems to be on the rise too.

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2007, 06:27:55 PM »
I concur on the awesomeness of UNM.  It is an awesome school in an awesome place.  If you like New Mexico, and it's hard not too, it is hands down the best choice.  I've said it before and been blasted for it; but UNM is a better choice for me (and probably a lot of other LSDers) than a Yale or a Harvard.

No offense ot Yale or Harvard.  I'm sure you guys won't have a hard time convincing a majority of others that you are heavy-weights.  You just won't convince me.

Going to a big bad T14 is like picking up to high cards in Texas Hold'em.  Going to UNM for me is making sure that even if you get your two aces to get four of a kind, I've got the straight flush that's gonna make you blush.

-Future Legal Lobo Extraordinaire!

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2007, 06:47:16 PM »
The only thing in this essay that is genuine, which I think is in there somewhere--and I honestly don't want to wade through the poorly written trash again to find it--is that if you don't really want to be a lawyer, and you're intending to go to law school for financial gain, you'd probably be better off going and joining the military or something instead.

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2007, 07:51:11 PM »
The only thing in this essay that is genuine, which I think is in there somewhere--and I honestly don't want to wade through the poorly written trash again to find it--is that if you don't really want to be a lawyer, and you're intending to go to law school for financial gain, you'd probably be better off going and joining the military or something instead.

Yeah. There sure is a lot of money in the military.

GloveDoesntFit

• If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2007, 07:56:55 PM »
Dang wiimote, good looking out!  So, are you skipping law school?

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2007, 08:09:10 PM »
please cite when you copy and paste whole-sale
The writing is of such mediocre quality (what little I waded through) that it's quite possibly the OP's work.

iscoredawaitlist

• The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2007, 08:14:37 PM »
The writing is of such mediocre quality (what little I waded through) that it's quite possibly the OP's work.

it's not. i've read it before. although i suppose the person could simply be posting it again.

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2007, 08:18:58 PM »

it's not. i've read it before. although i suppose the person could simply be posting it again.
While I am on here wasting time, my time is still too valuable to have read through that post. So I didn't read enough to attempt to recognize.