Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Catholic Law's WL  (Read 1003 times)

sneaky

• View Profile
Catholic Law's WL
« on: May 21, 2007, 10:23:21 AM »
Anyone on Catholic Law's WL? Have you heard anything from the office of admissions? When do you expect a decision?

hhhheey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Catholic Law's WL
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 04:19:52 PM »
im on the waitlist and haven't heard a peep

strongmace

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 05:47:58 PM »
You could phone (or email) the admissions office.  They've always been very helpful and nice when I have contacted them. 
Attending: Catholic

Accepted: Catholic, Richmond, U Baltimore
Waitlisted: U Maryland, American
Denied: Mason, GW, Georgetown, W&M

Major: Civil Engineering
Minor: Rhetoric
LSAT: 159
GPA: 3.4

sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 09:49:26 AM »
Thank you for the responses. Since adcomm has declined to give a precise timeline for when a decision will be made on my file, I thought I would check to see if anyone else is hearing anything. Good luck!

parischic

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 02:34:19 PM »
I received an email from the admissions office asking if I wanted to stay on the WL.  I had to respond by 5pm today.  Maybe this means that they're getting ready to go to the WL( or it could just mean that they're updating the WL).  I withdrew from the WL.  I really liked it when I visited and I loved DC, but I've already invested a bunch of $ in seat deposits elsewhere.  Good Luck to everyone!

sneaky

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 02:50:34 PM »
I received an email from the admissions office asking if I wanted to stay on the WL.  I had to respond by 5pm today.  Maybe this means that they're getting ready to go to the WL( or it could just mean that they're updating the WL).  I withdrew from the WL.  I really liked it when I visited and I loved DC, but I've already invested a bunch of $ in seat deposits elsewhere.  Good Luck to everyone!

very helpful info. actually, i think i recognize your screename from LSN. i wonder what prompted them to email you. had you turned in your waiting list intention form? thanks much!

parischic

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 03:56:09 PM »
I'm not sure what prompted the email from admissions, I returned my WL intention form immediately upon receipt, which was around April 15th.  I also visited the school, maybe that helped?   I think that June is when schools start to firm up their incoming classes.  By June incoming students should be making decisions so they can start finding housing, applying for student loans, etc.

Bonne Chance!