Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HARDEST LSAT QUESTIONS  (Read 43113 times)

mentor

• View Profile
Re: HARDEST LSAT QUESTIONS
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 11:29:02 AM »
I always found the math problems easy, although students seem to have a world of difficulty with them.

Definitely agree on the dioxin/fish/mill weaken question, that one's tough.

Don't recall the bee vision question.  I'll have to look it up.  2003 seems like a hard year overall.
San Diego LSAT Tutor
lsatsd@gmail.com

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 05:46:45 PM »
I always found the math problems easy, although students seem to have a world of difficulty with them.

Don't recall the bee vision question.  I'll have to look it up.  2003 seems like a hard year overall.

Key to the bee question is realizing that the stimulus describes two causal relationships: bee vision caused flower development and flower color didn't cause bee vision development. TCR affirms the latter relationship.

The bee vision question is on 13-66.

Beurre

• Sr. Citizen
  • coming soon,,
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 05:51:11 PM »
bump

mentor

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2007, 03:42:11 AM »

Key to the bee question is realizing that the stimulus describes two causal relationships: bee vision caused flower development and flower color didn't cause bee vision development. TCR affirms the latter relationship.

The bee vision question is on 13-66.

Yeah, OK, you see that kind of 'which is cause, which is effect?' reasoning from time to time - like the Crux question about whether bad grades caused students to work or the other way around.  I don't think this question is particularly tricky, though; even though TCR is fairly twisted, the other 4 responses are pretty useless.
San Diego LSAT Tutor
lsatsd@gmail.com

senseless

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2008, 06:02:15 AM »
33.4.6-12, 19-23

The Bird Watchers game was tough (33.4.6-12)

The 10 stores on Oak Street game was a cake-walk (33.4.19-23)

37.4.19-24

In my book the AR section was 3, not 4. This swim team game was pretty easy if you ask me. (37.3.19-24)