Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: the NBA Playoffs  (Read 16578 times)

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
Re: the NBA Playoffs
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2007, 11:49:42 PM »
Lebron is definitely not the best player in the L>
YLS c/o 2009

awesomepossum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Playing possum can go too far
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2007, 11:54:07 PM »
Bring out the brooms.
U.Michigan 2011 (deferred from '10)

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 15, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »
Worst championship team in any sport not named hockey.

Agreed.

This game was the most boring NBA game I have ever watched.  EVER.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

ithappensforareason

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 15, 2007, 12:29:39 AM »
now people can get off lebrons's balls

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 15, 2007, 12:51:38 AM »

please.  Iverson took his team to L.A. and managed one win...in his mid-twenties.  Iverson was and is revered because with his team it was huge achievement.  what do people expect from LBJ?  The kids a baller.  His wing man is gimpy 75 percent of the time.  put any consistent 20 point per game guy neto him and we are singing a different tune.
The Tragicomic: Itís embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace oneís worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 15, 2007, 01:03:17 AM »

please.  Iverson took his team to L.A. and managed one win...in his mid-twenties.  Iverson was and is revered because with his team it was huge achievement.  what do people expect from LBJ?  The kids a baller.  His wing man is gimpy 75 percent of the time.  put any consistent 20 point per game guy neto him and we are singing a different tune.

Iverson won a game against the best playoff team in NBA history. I think the difference is obvious.
YLS c/o 2009

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 15, 2007, 01:18:18 AM »
one game???  and AI had a better team.  Mutumbo when he was still wagging his finger.  Snow when he was d'ing suckers up and good for ten or twelve, and a pretty versatile McKie.  LeBron was years younger all by his lonesome.  And the Spurs are a pretty freaking strong team.  Lebron and the Cavs had there chances to take one or two. Hes too young.  We can argue all day about the best player in the league, but saying people should get off LBJ's nuts is ridiculous.  hes one of the best things the NBA has going right now, and no one can argue with that     
The Tragicomic: Itís embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace oneís worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 15, 2007, 01:28:40 AM »
one game???  and AI had a better team.  Mutumbo when he was still wagging his finger.  Snow when he was d'ing suckers up and good for ten or twelve, and a pretty versatile McKie.  LeBron was years younger all by his lonesome.  And the Spurs are a pretty freaking strong team.  Lebron and the Cavs had there chances to take one or two. Hes too young.  We can argue all day about the best player in the league, but saying people should get off LBJ's nuts is ridiculous.  hes one of the best things the NBA has going right now, and no one can argue with that     

except we can all argue with it. If Lebron is so great, how come nobody watched the series? If Lebron is so great, how come he couldn't even get 1 game? If Lebron is so great how come it took him 90 shots to get 88 points? If Lebron is so great how come he averaged 5+ turnovers this series? If lebron is so great, how come he couldn't elevate his team to play at a higher level?

Whatever the difference level between this years Cavs and the 2001 Sixers is, it is more than made up for by the ABSOLUTE dominance of the 2001 Lakers which were a MUCH MUCH MUCH better team than the 2006-2007 Spurs.

Be real son, if Lebron was in the west, he'd be home the first week in May.
YLS c/o 2009

« Reply #198 on: June 15, 2007, 01:32:04 AM »
Kobe is the best hands down..........

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 15, 2007, 01:33:43 AM »
Kobe is the best hands down..........

Quoted for truth!