Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: the NBA Playoffs  (Read 16833 times)

1LCorvo

• 25,000,754 Ways to Break A Person's Neck S.Segal
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: the NBA Playoffs
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2007, 12:37:14 AM »
The pistons have no big men at all...they are getting old and lost BEN WALLACE...The spurs have bowens, who is a first team all nba...not saying they hill will hold Lebron, but he will do more than richard hamilton did.  The spurs have too much depth and are poised.  They won't have the ejections like the pistons or the flagrant fouls.  They are well rested and have been scouting.  Popovich will have a game plan...

The entire pistons team practically guarded Lebron. And Prince did most of the work, not Rip. As I said before, the Spurs aren't the underdogs. Conventional wisdom says the Spurs. And they do have the better team. However, it's difficult for me to say that the Spurs will win. LeBron is a different kind of player now. He basically willed the Cavs to victory. 
With the number 1 pick in the NBA draft, the Portland Trailblazers select: Greg Oden!

(the Trailblazers have been blessed from God)

« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2007, 12:37:46 AM »
Horry is the most Clutch player in the history of the nba....

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 04, 2007, 03:27:53 AM »
LOLZ!

This is from an MSN.com article by Scott Carefoot:

"Anyway, it's fun to dream and it sure beats watching the Spurs win another title. Seriously, the only way that gang of thugs and floppers could be more unlikable would be if Tim Duncan announced that he planned to join the Taliban after he inevitably accepts his finals MVP award."

http://sports.sympatico.msn.ca/The+NBA+trade+that+has+to+happen/5Hole/Articles/ContentPosting_5Hole.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=a1813fda-0d9a-4a7c-9677-3134aaea8be5&feedname=The_5_Hole&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Sr. Citizen
  • Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 04, 2007, 07:01:21 PM »
lebron hurting?  no way.  dude is 22 and is in beast shape.  he'll be okay.  the spurs?  yeah their old asses will be hurting by game 6.  I want to see bowen try to check james.  parker will not have it easy against gibson at all.  and that verajou will be all over duncan.  tim will still get his, but i dont see anybody running amock but james.  tivo this ish gentlemen.  we'll be talking about this a few years from now like we talked about jordan after the lakers final.  its time.
The Tragicomic: Itís embodied in the blues, jazz, (HIP HOP, CORNELL <<one slight deserves another!!!!<< REALLY MISSED THE BOAT ON THAT ONE!!!) and the African experience in the New World -- the ability to withstand terrorism, embrace oneís worst enemies lovingly and bear the unbearable in song.

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 04, 2007, 10:18:47 PM »
lebron hurting?  no way.  dude is 22 and is in beast shape.  he'll be okay.  the spurs?  yeah their old asses will be hurting by game 6.  I want to see bowen try to check james.  parker will not have it easy against gibson at all.  and that verajou will be all over duncan.  tim will still get his, but i dont see anybody running amock but james.  tivo this ish gentlemen.  we'll be talking about this a few years from now like we talked about jordan after the lakers final.  its time.

When's game 1?
YLS c/o 2009

1LCorvo

• 25,000,754 Ways to Break A Person's Neck S.Segal
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2007, 11:24:51 PM »

When's game 1?

This Thursday, June 7th
With the number 1 pick in the NBA draft, the Portland Trailblazers select: Greg Oden!

(the Trailblazers have been blessed from God)

The Fresh Prince

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #136 on: June 07, 2007, 08:53:26 PM »
Well, tonight begins the end to the Cavs amazing run. Spurs in 4.
you're wrong. Also, your avatar and your name don't make any sense. Step your game up, son.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 07, 2007, 08:59:01 PM »
you're wrong. Also, your avatar and your name don't make any sense. Step your game up, son.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

Katie08

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #138 on: June 07, 2007, 10:10:21 PM »
Well, tonight begins the end to the Cavs amazing run. Spurs in 4.

You must have been one of those Pistons in 4 betters too. Have a little faith
You must be the change you wish to see in the world

Kirk Lazarus

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 08, 2007, 12:15:48 AM »
We are all witnesses....
YLS c/o 2009