Law School Discussion

the NBA Playoffs

Re: the NBA Playoffs
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2007, 12:35:52 AM »
Lebron had the easiest road to the finals I have ever saw...Like i said, Kobe had to go through Portland, Sacremento and the Spurs just to get out of the west...

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2007, 12:36:18 AM »
See but you need a 20 point player and defensive player to swap for pippen...Like i said, every championship team has two good players.....

agreed.  but 20 point players are easy to come by.  like I said, Pippen was a sufficient but not a necessary condition.  pippen is NOT pippen without jordan.  bulls lost a few times with pippen, namely all those series against detroit.  pippen had to grow and jordan made him do this.  everyone knows jordan is notorious for pushing the hell out of teamates.  give him any athlete...rashard lewis type and he would have made him into a pippen

« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2007, 12:37:30 AM »
Very true...but you know without pippen, there would have been no bulls...Pippen was athletically uncomparable to anybody in the league back than.  6-6 long wing span, could shoot and run like no other

« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2007, 12:38:02 AM »
See but you need a 20 point player and defensive player to swap for pippen...Like i said, every championship team has two good players.....

I am not de-valueing pippen. I am saying however, pippen could have been replaced.

You could have swapped pippen.

Could the bulls have swapped Michael Jordan and won 6 F'n rings? Hellllllllllllll NO.

Had Michael Jordan not played, this discussion would not even be taking place.

In a few years, your grand kids are going to come up to you and ask you. Grandpa, "Did you ever get the opportunity to watch Michael Jordan play?" There will be NO MENTION of Scottie Pippen.

Kirk Lazarus

• I'm a lead farmer, mofo
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2007, 12:39:01 AM »

agreed.  but 20 point players are easy to come by.  like I said, Pippen was a sufficient but not a necessary condition.  pippen is NOT pippen without jordan.  bulls lost a few times with pippen, namely all those series against detroit.  pippen had to grow and jordan made him do this.  everyone knows jordan is notorious for pushing the hell out of teamates.  give him any athlete...rashard lewis type and he would have made him into a pippen

On this note, I'm off to bed.

Madness, you one cool dude, but damn if we don't disagree on ballin. lol.

Too bad there's only like 6 of us on this board interested in basketball, but that's the breaks.

Whatever the merits of the Kobe/Jordan debate...one thing is for certain:

Kobe>>>>>>>>Lebron

« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2007, 12:39:51 AM »
Michael jordan is basketball.....hands down....But the bulls would not have won 1 ring without pippen trust me....Look at them before Pippen got there..How many rings?

« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2007, 12:40:46 AM »

agreed.  but 20 point players are easy to come by.  like I said, Pippen was a sufficient but not a necessary condition.  pippen is NOT pippen without jordan.  bulls lost a few times with pippen, namely all those series against detroit.  pippen had to grow and jordan made him do this.  everyone knows jordan is notorious for pushing the hell out of teamates.  give him any athlete...rashard lewis type and he would have made him into a pippen

On this note, I'm off to bed.

Madness, you one cool dude, but damn if we don't disagree on ballin. lol.

Too bad there's only like 6 of us on this board interested in basketball, but that's the breaks.

Whatever the merits of the Kobe/Jordan debate...one thing is for certain:

Kobe>>>>>>>>Lebron

Agreed. Have a goodnite.  ;)

Stand under my Umbrella ella ella, aye!!

• Exhibiting the discipline necessary for Law School
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2007, 12:42:18 AM »
Very true...but you know without pippen, there would have been no bulls...Pippen was athletically uncomparable to anybody in the league back than.  6-6 long wing span, could shoot and run like no other

I don't know.  there were a few guys.  of course, I cant think of any of their names.  but thats kind of the point, jordan would have made those guys ballers.  pippen was a nobody.  its not like he was highly touted at all.

yeah back at you galt.  it prob is time to go to bed.

« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2007, 12:42:59 AM »
I'll scream at yall tommorrow....