Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: PACE Class of 2010  (Read 1512 times)

dcollins

• Tina come get your ham
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: PACE Class of 2010
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »
I'm moving to Riverdale in July.  Seems like the commute will be 15-20 min each way.  Hopefully traffic won't be that big a deal.  There's no train that runs to white plains from there, though, so you will need a car - parking is also an issue...

My boyfriend just moved into our place last weekend - we got a 1 BR for $1300/mo, heat included.  There are cheaper places in that area, as well as more pricey - all depends on how much space you need.  Where are you from?

Thanks for the info. Does anyone live in the Bronx? that would seem to be the closest and cheapest place to live to Pace.  How is your experience at Pace?
"A woman without a man is like a fish without a bicycle."
"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career."
"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off."
- Gloria Steinem

papasmurf

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »
I am living in brooklyn right now. I'll probably have to move sometime in Aug. before orientation. How helpful is the housing dept in helping 1L's find housing. What is the area around White Plains like?

Clare0729

• AOL Instant Messenger - clare02
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2007, 11:39:39 AM »
Completely different topic, for those that are purchasing computers/laptops, are you getting ones with XP or Vista??  I talked to Pace IT and they say their system runs on XP but you can use Vista.  But if you are using Vista at home and created a document and then want to give it to prof or open it using school computer, I believe there is a whole process to do so.  Just checking to see what people are doing.  I can only imagine though that if the school is going to stay updated IT wise that it'll update in a year to Vista.