Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Transcript processing time  (Read 2296 times)

whitesupremacist

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Transcript processing time
« on: May 16, 2007, 11:42:44 AM »
generally, how long does it take lsac to process your transcript once they receive it?

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Transcript processing time
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 11:44:14 AM »
Depends on what time of year you send it. Send it in the spring when most people have their apps in already and it'll take like, 3 days. Send it in the middle of October when everyone's trying to their applications put together and it could take 1-2 weeks.

whitesupremacist

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »
Depends on what time of year you send it. Send it in the spring when most people have their apps in already and it'll take like, 3 days. Send it in the middle of October when everyone's trying to their applications put together and it could take 1-2 weeks.

yea well i just had my registrar send my transcript yesterday

Alan Shore

• Sr. Citizen
  • All reality. None of it scripted.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »
I sent in my transcript last Monday, May 7th, and it was processed the 16th.

sketta

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »
My transcript was sent on either Tuesday or Wednesday, and it was processed today.  Quick turn around!

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2007, 03:40:09 PM »
Do you have to use LSAC's forms or can you have your school just send it to LSAC's address?

Ilovecheese

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 11:45:52 PM »
Just send it now if you are applying in the upcoming cycle and do not worry about time.

tmiller1108

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2007, 02:13:45 AM »
I had a transcript sent to LSAC from Costa Rica after I completed my courses.  It obviously is written in Spanish and the courses were taken in Spanish with no reference to English.  Has anyone ever had LSAC recieve a foregin transcript not in english sent to LSAC? And, what did LSAC do with the transcript?  Also, the academic classes were completed after my undergrad work. 

With Best Regards,

Vince

rogerdspe

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
My transcripts indicate they have been processed by the LSAC, but my academic summary sheet is not populating.  Is this normal for it to take a day or two for it to populate after the transcripts have been summarized? thx

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 12:19:14 PM »
My transcripts indicate they have been processed by the LSAC, but my academic summary sheet is not populating.  Is this normal for it to take a day or two for it to populate after the transcripts have been summarized? thx

It didn't hapen to me... but I have heard others on the board mention this. I think it should clear itself up. If it still isn't there in a few days give them a call.
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.