Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Kerry: The Political Nutsack Hangs Yet Lower...  (Read 1281 times)

TheDecline

Re: Kerry: The Political Nutsack Hangs Yet Lower...
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2004, 12:02:53 PM »
Preach on Bisquick ;D

Compared with the "exceptional" years of 1993, 1994, and 1995, the first three years of George W. Bush's presidency featured:

lower inflation
 lower unemployment
 faster productivity growth
 faster labor compensation growth (i.e., wages and benefits)
 29.4 percent ($6.9 trillion) more economic output
 45 percent ($960 billion) more exports; and
 an economic growth rate 81.2 percent as fast as that under Clinton

I have nothing against Clinton, nor do I think Bush is an economic savior, but it drives me crazy when people talk about how Bush has killed the economy.  Clinton was lucky enough to be in office during the stock market explosion, not something that he created.  He also was lucky enough to get out right before the bubble burst, also something that Bush was not responsible for.  Any rational analyst would realize that there was irrational exuberance regarding stock market prices.  Couple that with 9/11, which further devastated the economy, and I am happy to see that the economy is at its current level.     

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2004, 01:33:18 PM »
1 million african american votes were not counted.

Never forget that.

HAHAHA.. I give you the chance to state something educated/valid and you spew conspiracy theory.

Have you considered becoming a career as a radio talk show host?

Nah....

I'm too pretty for that  ;) ;D

john6675

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2004, 04:56:35 PM »
I'm new to this, but I think that someone should be in charge of who wins debates.  We are all practicing to be lawyers, correct.  For example, here, bisquick makes a beautifully logical rebuttal and "conspiracy person" quickly retreats and cracks jokes.  Somewhere we should put up a Bisquick One Ptychodiscus brevis Zero board.  That's all I'm saying.