Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law School is more fun than...  (Read 1729 times)

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
Re: Law School is more fun than...
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 04:56:27 PM »
Law School is more fun than ...

... a visit from the Toss Salad man.

("I'll LEARN TO BREIF!!")

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 10:17:39 PM »
Ok all you people who have already begun your law school careers...what is law school more fun than?  My signature says a root canal, but I must confess that I've never had a root canal so I'm going to say its more fun than getting your wisdom teeth pulled.  At least the pain from that didn't last as long.

My root canal really wasn't bad. And I wasn't taking anything more than OTC pain pills afterward, probably Tylenol or Motrin.

I imagine falling off a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean would suck, I'll go with that.

You took pain pills after your root canal?

You guys are pussies.

I've had three done.  You just finish them up and go back to work.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

RN to JD

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 10:26:28 PM »
Law school has got to be more fun (I hope) than removing impactions, changing colostomy bags,& packing large draing wounds. No school can ever be more fun than actually delivering a baby (I'm talking about being on the other end, not having the baby but catching the baby). Most awesome experience ever.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
~ Mark Twain

plex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 10:32:51 PM »
anyone can say that law school is more fun than engineering school. God I hope so.

i sure hope so, too

There is no way it can be worse than 3 EE classes (including fields), Physics II and some horribly boring, yet somehow hard math class.

bruin

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • lsn profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 10:59:47 PM »
Ok all you people who have already begun your law school careers...what is law school more fun than?  My signature says a root canal, but I must confess that I've never had a root canal so I'm going to say its more fun than getting your wisdom teeth pulled.  At least the pain from that didn't last as long.

My root canal really wasn't bad. And I wasn't taking anything more than OTC pain pills afterward, probably Tylenol or Motrin.

I imagine falling off a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean would suck, I'll go with that.

You guys are pussies.

I was in class 3 hours after mine.
Attending UVa
Click below for more info
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=bruin04
Come on, I know you want to click me.

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 11:02:38 PM »

You guys are pussies.

i was at a parent-teen softball game and took an aluminum bat in the mouth.  it splintered off a piece of incisor, much like a native american shaping an arrowhead, and jammed it all the way up into the gum.  couldn't get a dentist's appointment for a week, so i sterilized a pair of tweezers and got it out myself.

hooah.
non ex transverso sed deorsum

JD

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 11:04:07 PM »

You guys are pussies.

i was at a parent-teen softball game and took an aluminum bat in the mouth.  it splintered off a piece of incisor, much like a native american shaping an arrowhead, and jammed it all the way up into the gum.  couldn't get a dentist's appointment for a week, so i sterilized a pair of tweezers and got it out myself.

hooah.

You got pwn3d by some kid with a bat?  female private part.
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »

You guys are pussies.

hooah.

naw, it was a parent mad because i was feeling up his daughter in the dugout.

JD

Thistle

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2007, 11:10:38 PM »

You guys are pussies.

hooah.

naw, it was a parent mad because i was feeling up his daughter in the dugout.

Better than feeling up the dugout in his daughter, I guess.

true dat

JD

SilentSwirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • Summer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2007, 02:28:03 AM »
Aw, no one knows the Toss Salad Man?  :'(