Law School Discussion

The Black Men Thread

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
Re: The Black Men Thread
« Reply #2630 on: October 10, 2007, 08:27:48 PM »
Though in the future I'll prolly join Bag, Borrow or Steal for the more trendy stuff.

Interesting.  So it's like leasing a purse.  How do damages work?

You may be liable for "excessive wear and tear", but they also offer insurance for everything up to theft/loss.

Very interesting.  What will they think of next.

It's awesome!  Though I can buy my own jewelry, tyvm.  That's definitely one area where I don't believe in name brands.  Tiffany and Cartier will never see a penny of my hard earned cash.

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: October 10, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »
Mine either!

(unless the future wife insists...)

Leo

• View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: October 10, 2007, 08:45:02 PM »
eh i say you only live once if you like it and can afford it buy it. you cant take it with you. who cares what people think its usually only broke mfs talking about wastin' money on nice things anyway...'cause they can't afford it. if it doesnt matter to you fine but dont try and pass judgments on somebody (me) cause i like my 300 evisus. not saying anybody on here is passing judgment but if i hear one more person in last year's walmart tell me im just paying for a name im gonna punch them in the throat.

:D I love when you randomly snap on here for no reason

What's wrong with strippers?

I'm sayin! lol strippers need to eat too

pikey

• Did ya do it? Then why are ya sorry?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: October 10, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »
<-- believes in buying her own jewelry

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: October 10, 2007, 08:59:46 PM »
<----- doesn't think separating marital assets is so easy

cui bono?

• blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: October 10, 2007, 09:01:29 PM »
eh i say you only live once if you like it and can afford it buy it. you cant take it with you. who cares what people think its usually only broke mfs talking about wastin' money on nice things anyway...'cause they can't afford it. if it doesnt matter to you fine but dont try and pass judgments on somebody (me) cause i like my 300 evisus. not saying anybody on here is passing judgment but if i hear one more person in last year's walmart tell me im just paying for a name im gonna punch them in the throat.

:D :D u stoopid

playaj

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2636 on: October 10, 2007, 09:16:34 PM »
Yeah I think you have to enjoy life somehow. I like expensive cars, fancy meals, and nice suits. What's your indulgence, Rock Star? Or are you like OSA and think "indulgence" should be stricken from the dictionary? ;)

Give me the nice suits and perhaps, one day, the expensive car. Fancy meals I can do without. I'd substitute gadgets for fancy meals. The Prada LG phone is sexy. And I can't wait for my 70-inch TV, PS3, Bose surround sound speakers, and complete sports package.

Don't you dare buy bose. You can get much better for much cheaper. I need you to check avs forum.

2Lacoste

• Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: October 10, 2007, 09:26:31 PM »
Yeah I think you have to enjoy life somehow. I like expensive cars, fancy meals, and nice suits. What's your indulgence, Rock Star? Or are you like OSA and think "indulgence" should be stricken from the dictionary? ;)

Don't you dare buy bose. You can get much better for much cheaper. I need you to check avs forum.
Give me the nice suits and perhaps, one day, the expensive car. Fancy meals I can do without. I'd substitute gadgets for fancy meals. The Prada LG phone is sexy. And I can't wait for my 70-inch TV, PS3, Bose surround sound speakers, and complete sports package.

Yeah, I'm sound-obsessed after doing a couple of years of audio engineering during college.  I haven't been up on my sh!t lately because I'm broke  But by the time I get to that point I'll have done sufficient research to know who is making the best stuff (harman-kardon, sennheiser, bang & olufsen, kef, aperion intimus, cerwin-vega, someone) for home theaters.

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: October 11, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

they can eat just not offa my buck ill gladly sit in the back and free ride though

« Reply #2639 on: October 11, 2007, 08:20:53 AM »
whoa.. Ryan's steakhouse :D :D :D

all i'm saying is it depends on the woman. some women i would never dream of taking to appleby's 'cause they know better some others if i took to a really nice restaurant wouldn't even know what half the stuff on the menu was so why put down 5 star bucks on an all you cant eat soup and pasta kind of girl

Lol from a monetary perspective, I love going out with people back home, where they think Ryan's Steakhouse is a treat!