Law School Discussion

The Black Men Thread

playaj

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Black Men Thread
« Reply #2750 on: November 27, 2007, 11:08:50 AM »
I'm surprised that you don't think it's a bit much.

oh it's definitely excessive. I thought that was kinda' understood.

It's only excessive if she doesn't like it. Thats all relative.

I'm dating a chick that calls like 5 times a day, no lie. I think it's excessive but I'm not going to be mean and tell her to stop, not yet at least.

Statistic

• I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: November 27, 2007, 07:04:32 PM »
Not sure how to handle that.  So how do I "upgrade him"?  LOL

Find the man you think to be ideal. Then introduce them.  :D

cui bono?

• blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: November 28, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »
Not sure how to handle that.  So how do I "upgrade him"?  LOL

Find the man you think to be ideal. Then introduce them.  :D

LMAO.  u stoopid  :D

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: December 07, 2007, 04:40:52 PM »
Question: Gentlemen, do you ever go out of your way to make white women less scared of you?

Case in point: I just went to pick up my wrap from the local deli.  I had on my black puffy coat, black gloves, and was holding a brown paper back (that a wrap was inside is beside the point).  I see this white lady with her baby saddle crossing the street.  I happen to be going in the same direction.  Once she sees me, she noticeably speeds up.  I have long legs and am naturally a fast walker, but not wanting to frighten white mom, I keep a safe distance behind her instead of walking to pass her.  Anyone else do this?  Sometimes I don't feel like being nice and will pass anyway...they usually stop, get to the far side of the sidewalk, and look at me as I pass.  Lol one day I'm going to go "BOO!"

mugatu

• I'll show YOU pacifist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: December 07, 2007, 04:45:27 PM »
The question doesn't really apply to me as intended, but it sure sucks.

GoldenAfro

• Like It's Golden
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: December 07, 2007, 05:02:31 PM »
Question: Gentlemen, do you ever go out of your way to make white women less scared of you?

Case in point: I just went to pick up my wrap from the local deli.  I had on my black puffy coat, black gloves, and was holding a brown paper back (that a wrap was inside is beside the point).  I see this white lady with her baby saddle crossing the street.  I happen to be going in the same direction.  Once she sees me, she noticeably speeds up.  I have long legs and am naturally a fast walker, but not wanting to frighten white mom, I keep a safe distance behind her instead of walking to pass her.  Anyone else do this?  Sometimes I don't feel like being nice and will pass anyway...they usually stop, get to the far side of the sidewalk, and look at me as I pass.  Lol one day I'm going to go "BOO!"

You shouldn't do this.  You're shaving minutes off of your life walking slower than you can.  And for what? To appease whitey... I'm all for yelling "BOO."

Do these heifers really think that they can out walk the "menacing black man" on the sidewalk behind them?

ETA: I don't really know what I'd do if were a man.

« Reply #2756 on: December 07, 2007, 05:09:22 PM »

You shouldn't do this.  You're shaving minutes off of your life walking slower than you can.  And for what? To appease whitey... I'm all for yelling "BOO."

Do these heifers really think that they can out walk the "menacing black man" on the sidewalk behind them?

dead

A.

• View Profile
« Reply #2757 on: December 07, 2007, 05:13:00 PM »

:D

7S

• Self-determination.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: December 07, 2007, 05:33:17 PM »
LOL @ at this being a health issue. Next time, get right beside her, look her up and down and very noticeably clinch your backpack really close to your person.

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: December 07, 2007, 06:09:22 PM »
LOL @ at this being a health issue. Next time, get right beside her, look her up and down and very noticeably clinch your backpack really close to your person.

thats what i was gonna say...if they do that to me i make sure i turn around after i pass them ....like dont think your gonna rob me while im not looking cracka