Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dear Penn: Grow a Pair!  (Read 914 times)

LateApp3000

• View Profile
Dear Penn: Grow a Pair!
« on: May 07, 2007, 02:02:39 PM »
From LSN, it looks like Penn waitlisted... approximately.... let me see... everyone.

Now, I'm not saying I would prefer a rejection. I am glad to still be in the running... I just wish the field was a little thinner.

Dear Penn: Grow a pair! Send out some real decisions so we can start planning our lives.
That is all. Thanks.

Will Hunting

• I wanna go fast
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Penn: Grow a Pair!
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 03:37:20 PM »
Careful what you wish for.  I should have at least received a waitlist, but instead got the flat out rejection.  Sucks to be flat out rejected from your top choice.
Attending (Tony): UT!!!
In (Paulie): UT($$), BU, GWU, SMU($$$)
Out (Christopher): H,Y,S, Chi, NW, GULC, Boalt,
WL (Anthony Junior): UMich, UVa, Duke, Cornell, UCLA, USC, Vandy, ND, BC

ty1228

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 03:41:08 PM »
Considering that Penn's policy of yield protection is one of the primary reasons they are ranked as high as they are, you might not really want to wish for them to grow a pair. 

rekope

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 10:20:15 PM »
3.4, 168 should be a WL at Penn? Am I missing something?

GPA below 25th % and LSAT basically 25th%...

LateApp3000

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 10:28:49 PM »
3.4, 168 should be a WL at Penn? Am I missing something?

GPA below 25th % and LSAT basically 25th%...

Yeah, I feel like Cornell/UCLA/USC/Vandy/ND/BC Waitlist = Penn Rejection.

Still, Penn waitlisted way too many with numbers slightly better than that, so I can see why someone would expect a WL.

GoBoSox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 10:53:18 PM »
From LSN, it looks like Penn waitlisted... approximately.... let me see... everyone.

Now, I'm not saying I would prefer a rejection. I am glad to still be in the running... I just wish the field was a little thinner.

Dear Penn: Grow a pair! Send out some real decisions so we can start planning our lives.
That is all. Thanks.

Why don't you pull that cock out of your ass and apply to real law school. Penn is laughable. You've been wait listed for so long because, while similar to you in that they have something lodged in their rectum, Penn has its head firmly up the poopchute, while you would enjoy the warmth provided by another's meatstick.

'tiki

• Sr. Citizen
  • Big Red goes to Philly
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 10:57:18 PM »

That is all. Thanks.

Why don't you pull that cock out of your ass and apply to real law school. Penn is laughable. You've been wait listed for so long because, while similar to you in that they have something lodged in their rectum, Penn has its head firmly up the poopchute, while you would enjoy the warmth provided by another's meatstick.

LOL Someone's bitter.

LateApp3000

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 08:45:53 AM »

That is all. Thanks.

Oh, wow. You were right. Thanks for the advice. That feels much better.
Just to clarify, though, I'm not complaining about the length of time I have been on the waitlist (I haven't been on very long at all), I just wish Penn was a little more decisive the first time around. I wouldn't mind waiting if I were part of a more select group.

WildFool

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 08:52:44 AM »
Tag