Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: AAMPLE Program  (Read 1432 times)

ParadiseSeeker

• View Profile
AAMPLE Program
« on: May 06, 2007, 12:29:04 AM »
 :-\ Please help me ASAP...I have been fully accepted to St. Thomas in FL. I understand its a 4th Tier school and I am still waiting to hear back from schools based in my area- NJ/NYC. I was accepted in the AAMPLE program at New York law school. At first I figured I would just complete the summer program and receive my fall seat but I am reading the success rate is extremely low (22% in 2006). Please let me know if any of you have participated in this program. I looked it up on this site and other threads and there has been very negative feedback on the program--some say it is a scam to get people's money without any intention of ever letting them gain acceptance. Should I go straight to St. Thomas or pay $3000 plus books for aample program at NY Law school? Plus, I would have to get a bank loan to pay for it...I have no savings

laur0212

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3L, yay!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Laur0212
    • View Profile
Re: AAMPLE Program
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 07:51:06 PM »
It would help if I knew what the AAMPLE program was, but let me tell you one thing: you shouldn't apologize for getting in anywhere, 4th tier or not.  People on this board make you feel like if you go anywhere but the top schools you're not going to be successful.  It's just not true.

ParadiseSeeker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 02:51:57 PM »
very, very late response but thanks for the nice comment. just saw. it. ironically...years later doing the law school application thing again. (long story) 

sollicitus

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 06:53:35 PM »
very, very late response but thanks for the nice comment. just saw. it. ironically...years later doing the law school application thing again. (long story)

what's the story? I am interested. Did you do AAMPLE the first time or just doing it now, or skip it all together and just repeat the LSAT?

jbean29

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 08:14:48 PM »
Im curious too