Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The plot thickens... (UT TROLLS CLICK HERE)  (Read 3999 times)

Will Hunting

• I wanna go fast
    • View Profile
Re: The plot thickens... (UT TROLLS CLICK HERE)
« Reply #60 on: May 07, 2007, 03:57:51 PM »
Just go to Tulane.  Everyone has already addressed all the regular decision topics that one typically looks at to make their LS decision (rank, job placement, location, QOL, COL, library, professor quality, clinics) and it seems to make no difference.  It's been said before, but go wherever makes you happy.  I've read every post in this thread and if the things that have been said won't pursuade you, nothing will.  Go to Tulane and enjoy it. 

Personal aside, I go to UT right now in a Master's program and a few of my classmates went to NOLA and Florida for spring break.  NOLA was disgusting, smelled literally like poop, and made me miss Austin in a matter of hours. Just my $.02.
Attending (Tony): UT!!!
In (Paulie): UT($$), BU, GWU, SMU($$$)
Out (Christopher): H,Y,S, Chi, NW, GULC, Boalt,
WL (Anthony Junior): UMich, UVa, Duke, Cornell, UCLA, USC, Vandy, ND, BC

kirkcameronsgf

• Sr. Citizen
  • Ever since I can remember, I been poppin' my colla
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 07, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »
Good luck deciding Miss Bot!  :-*

General2010

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 07, 2007, 04:59:09 PM »
Have you really spent that much time in Austin? Many people visit Austin and only do the touristy things and don't get to see some of the stuff that makes Austin so great (many Austinites, including myself, get tired of 6th street after about three months past their 21st birthday). Yes, the area west of town is gorgeous, but there are some great neighborhoods within Austin, and they're not overrun with UT undergrads. I agree with the previous posters that your mind seems to be made up, but the only people who I've ever met who hated Austin were either northerners who didn't like the heat and South Carolinians who didn't like that there are weird people walking around the drag. I suppose I will be less of a UT troll in this thread and more of an Austin troll.
W&L Class of 2010

Funky Cold Hrdina

• Sr. Citizen
  • Relative Anonymity
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 07, 2007, 05:03:56 PM »
Just go to Tulane.  Everyone has already addressed all the regular decision topics that one typically looks at to make their LS decision (rank, job placement, location, QOL, COL, library, professor quality, clinics) and it seems to make no difference.  It's been said before, but go wherever makes you happy.  I've read every post in this thread and if the things that have been said won't pursuade you, nothing will.  Go to Tulane and enjoy it. 

Personal aside, I go to UT right now in a Master's program and a few of my classmates went to NOLA and Florida for spring break.  NOLA was disgusting, smelled literally like poop, and made me miss Austin in a matter of hours. Just my $.02.

haha, I knew we were meant to be together.  :-*