Law School Discussion

The plot thickens... (UT TROLLS CLICK HERE)

Journeyman

• The road to life.
    • View Profile
Re: The plot thickens...
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 01:06:09 PM »
Top 20....cheaper....better city (IMO)....

I'm not a troll, but UT-Austin I think is the clear choice.

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »
I agree with all of the above posters. UT hands down. You can even spend some time with LeiTTTer.

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 01:13:40 PM »
UT all the way. It's a Top 20 that, most likely, will give you far more career flexibility at a substantially lower cost.

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 01:27:11 PM »
UT all the way. It's a Top 20 that, most likely, will give you far more career flexibility at a substantially lower cost.

Good stuff so far, but lets not go overboard...

It is not "substantially lower cost" and "far more" is a little silly...unless you can prove it to me, because I have not seen this data...

leostrauss

• The silence of a wise man is always meaningful.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »
Wait a sec, I have little motivation to prove a better school is better to anyone. Do what you wish. Good luck!

Do what you must if that's what you wish. I can't be a party to this. If you had the sense that you were born with, then you'd find a way to make things right. - Christopher Ender C.

ProfessorPlum

• Georgetown Law 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2007, 01:37:23 PM »
Please go to Texas.  It is an incredible school and you will have great career prospects.

Or at LEAST leverage the scholarship for a full ride (or close to it) at Tulane, if you're positive you want to work in that region of the country.

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2007, 01:39:02 PM »
Wait a sec, I have little motivation to prove a better school is better to anyone. Do what you wish. Good luck!

Do what you must if that's what you wish. I can't be a party to this. If you had the sense that you were born with, then you'd find a way to make things right. - Christopher Ender C.

:D

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2007, 01:51:17 PM »
Please go to Texas.  It is an incredible school and you will have great career prospects.

Or at LEAST leverage the scholarship for a full ride (or close to it) at Tulane, if you're positive you want to work in that region of the country.

Lets not get started on Tulane's reach, but they have been a little tight on scholarship money for me...

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2007, 02:06:55 PM »
Who doesn't like Austin?   ???

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2007, 02:08:58 PM »
Who doesn't like Austin?   ???

<----

What the hell is wrong with you?   ;D