Law School Discussion

OMG! Off the Waitlist! (Post YOUR Decisions here)

Re: OMG! Off the Waitlist! (Post YOUR Decisions here)
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2007, 05:54:45 PM »
I know for a FACT that adcomms troll these sites, because one of the dean of admmissions I conversed with asked me if I liked pugs and admitted to stalking me on LSN. So be careful.

yea i heard from adcoms at 2 t10s that they read these blogs...whateva, i've never said anything negative about these schools  :)

Captain

• View Profile
    • http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5526/thumbid5.jpg
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2007, 06:02:04 PM »
Probably the latter.  I haven't been on LSD very long, but I know for a fact that ad comms at some schools troll around here.

Judge Smails = Toby Stock
Julie Fern = Zearfoss

Pugnacious

• C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2007, 06:13:02 PM »
Probably the latter.  I haven't been on LSD very long, but I know for a fact that ad comms at some schools troll around here.

Judge Smails = Toby Stock
Julie Fern = Zearfoss

Judge Smails + Julie Fern = Soulmates?  ;)

Pugnacious

• C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 07, 2007, 06:26:05 PM »
so im just realizing how pathetic it is that we all know the names of the deans of admissions at most T14 law schools....

like i can mention andy cornblatt in casual conversation and people know who Im talking about like he's anna nicole or something.

Not pathetic - informed.  :) They are like the celebrities of the law admissions world!

« Reply #54 on: May 07, 2007, 06:39:58 PM »
Haha it's so sad.. but true.

iscoredawaitlist

• The beagle puppy of anticipation
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 07, 2007, 07:58:05 PM »
yeah. wouldn't you read these forums if you were an adcomm?

« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »
I know for a FACT that adcomms troll these sites, because one of the dean of admmissions I conversed with asked me if I liked pugs and admitted to stalking me on LSN. So be careful.

How did they figure out who you were? You don't seem to give out much identifying information. Oh, and what school?

Pugnacious

• C'est law vie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »

How did they figure out who you were? You don't seem to give out much identifying information. Oh, and what school?

I'm PMing you.

Nasche

• Self-Tar for ASWs
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2007, 10:11:49 PM »

I'm PMing you.

I would like to know as well.

shakermaker

• Shake allllong with meeee
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 07, 2007, 10:20:15 PM »

I'm PMing you.

Yes do tell... I was paranoid about this a while ago

I would like to know as well.