Law School Discussion

Grrrr, the right one is often the second choice!

->Soon

• View Profile
Grrrr, the right one is often the second choice!
« on: May 04, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »
when you often come across one that says which most helps resolve it, ans two look real good, and the right one is your second choice, how do you know to make it your first choice?

>:(

Re: Grrrr, the right one is often the second choice!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 10:09:46 AM »
You can't have winners without losers.  Keep on doing your part for the rest of us.

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »
when you often come across one that says which most helps resolve it, ans two look real good, and the right one is your second choice, how do you know to make it your first choice?

>:(

I know exactly what you mean. It's the same exact way with me. And then whenever I decide to pick the 2nd choice and not the first, I still get it wrong. Oh well. At least I can narrow it down to 2.

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 02:41:29 PM »
Keep working at it.  There is one clear-cut right answer, and you will come to recognize it more readily the more you do the problems. 

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 03:21:25 PM »
It helps me to remember that every wrong answer has a reason that makes it completely(although not really) wrong. If I can just figure out those reasons then its cake. Sometimes when I get it down to two, if I just glance back up at the stimulus(or passage or whatver) the credited answer becomes immediately clear.

That's right.  Keep on it, blueb, and it will click in.  But you have to review your incorrect answers and figure out why you picked one and not the other.

thats the thing, in some cases, they are BOTH right, just one is more so.

its a matter of frickin degree!

Denny Crane

• Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 06:55:24 PM »
It helps me to remember that every wrong answer has a reason that makes it completely(although not really) wrong. If I can just figure out those reasons then its cake. Sometimes when I get it down to two, if I just glance back up at the stimulus(or passage or whatver) the credited answer becomes immediately clear.

That's right.  Keep on it, blueb, and it will click in.  But you have to review your incorrect answers and figure out why you picked one and not the other.
thats the thing, in some cases, they are BOTH right, just one is more so.

its a matter of frickin degree!

No!  There are never two that are right and it's not a matter of degree.  If you look at it carefully enough you'll see why the incorrect one is absolutely wrong even though it looked tempting at first.

credited.