Law School Discussion

hotel in Gainesville

->Soon

• View Profile
hotel in Gainesville
« on: May 04, 2007, 08:29:13 AM »
Anyone know of any decent/cheap hotels not to far from UF?

cheap = less than 75/night.

UFBGD

• View Profile
Re: hotel in Gainesville
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 08:35:23 AM »
Good luck with that one Blue....what I can say is if you want to give me some hotels that you find, I can check their location for you.  There are some that you might find for that price but you might have some fine ladies soliciting you for... :o

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:16:12 AM »
I stayed at the Travelodge Gainesville last week when I went to visit the school. It was 50/night from hotels.com

Perfectly fine, clean hotel room about 7 min drive from law school. Hope that helps.

-Alex

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 09:19:20 AM »
I stayed at the Travelodge Gainesville last week when I went to visit the school. It was 50/night from hotels.com

Perfectly fine, clean hotel room about 7 min drive from law school. Hope that helps.

-Alex

that would be great!  :)

unless there are any more thoughts?...

jimfoolery

• Bo knows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »
Good luck with that one Blue....what I can say is if you want to give me some hotels that you find, I can check their location for you.  There are some that you might find for that price but you might have some fine ladies soliciting you for... :o

I doubt Blue would have much of a problem with this, as long as the total price of ladies + hotel didn't exceed his $75 limit. 

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 10:47:10 AM »
As long as you stay in a hotel west of 13th st, you should be fine.  Also, proximity to the school isnt as big a deal during the summer, so I wouldnt worry about finding a place that's real close to campus.  Anything in Gainesville this time of year is under 15mins to campus.    With that said, La Quinta Inns are usu pretty good for cheap hotels. 

My personal experience with hotels here is limited to the Days Inn off of 13th and the Super 8 off Archer.  STAY AWAY from the Days Inn.  The Super 8 is a crummy place, but it's a standard Super 8... you know what youre getting.

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 11:21:32 AM »
Red Roof near Archer /75 is basic but clean and very acceptable. No iron or ironing board in room but everything else that is needed is provided. I stayed there during UF admitted student weekend for $51/night. Travel distance to UF Law is about 10 minutes when traffic is not bad. Pleanty of places to eat are nearby.

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2007, 01:17:01 PM »
Stay at the Reitz Union Hotel! You're ON campus, and I think the rate is $79. It was recently rennovated so its nice!