Law School Discussion

W&M waitlisters are you out there?

W&M waitlisters are you out there?
« on: May 02, 2007, 07:22:21 AM »
Any experiences or knowledge of their wait system would be helpful.

Re: W&M waitlisters are you out there?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 10:12:20 AM »
I'm curious about this as well. 

ProfessorPlum

• Georgetown Law 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 02:30:48 PM »
Maybe the two of you should get together with the people who posted in the other W&M waitlist thread posted almost exactly 24 hours before this one.  If you have trouble finding it, it's about 5 threads down  :P

Money, baby

• You make bunny cry...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 02:45:53 PM »
Maybe the two of you should get together with the people who posted in the other W&M waitlist thread posted almost exactly 24 hours before this one.  If you have trouble finding it, it's about 5 thread's down  :P

::Snickers:: Sorry, but that was funny..

gettingoutofwilliamsburg

• Trey is a Jedi
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 05:26:55 PM »
I know that W&M went haywire this year with fee waivers and as a result received a ton of applications from people who probably have no intention of going. In addition I've heard around this board that many people aiming for the T14 had W&M as their "safety du jour" this year. That said, I'm done with exams and I am planning on stopping in tomorrow to take a look around, say hi, and see if I can't pick up any intel regarding the waitlist situation, I'll let you guys know whatever I find out.

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 04:30:49 AM »
  Thanks so muchgettingoutofwilliamsburg !! I have been watching other schools open their waitlist a bit, W&M hasn't yet.... very frustrating. I have observed the same info on LSN. Now that UVA is pulling from their waitlist even more are withdrawing from W&M. Do you know if in-state get first look? I am from NY but would love to attend.