Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: W&M waitlisters are you out there?  (Read 866 times)

button

• View Profile
W&M waitlisters are you out there?
« on: May 02, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »
Any experiences or knowledge of their wait system would be helpful.

nocares67

• View Profile
Re: W&M waitlisters are you out there?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2007, 12:12:20 PM »
I'm curious about this as well. 

ProfessorPlum

• Sr. Citizen
  • Georgetown Law 2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2007, 04:30:48 PM »
Maybe the two of you should get together with the people who posted in the other W&M waitlist thread posted almost exactly 24 hours before this one.  If you have trouble finding it, it's about 5 threads down  :P
hoia saxa

Money, baby

• You make bunny cry...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 04:45:53 PM »
Maybe the two of you should get together with the people who posted in the other W&M waitlist thread posted almost exactly 24 hours before this one.  If you have trouble finding it, it's about 5 thread's down  :P

::Snickers:: Sorry, but that was funny..
"And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny."

gettingoutofwilliamsburg

• Trey is a Jedi
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 07:26:55 PM »
I know that W&M went haywire this year with fee waivers and as a result received a ton of applications from people who probably have no intention of going. In addition I've heard around this board that many people aiming for the T14 had W&M as their "safety du jour" this year. That said, I'm done with exams and I am planning on stopping in tomorrow to take a look around, say hi, and see if I can't pick up any intel regarding the waitlist situation, I'll let you guys know whatever I find out.
W&M UG
2.81 - 169

You Enjoy Myself (in): FSU ($$$$), Penn State, George Mason, Miami, Wake ($$), Stetson
Down With Disease (out): Emory, Florida
Bittersweet Motel (WL): W&M, GW
Wading in the Velvet Sea (pending): None, cycle over

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=mspaol

button

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 06:30:49 AM »
  Thanks so muchgettingoutofwilliamsburg !! I have been watching other schools open their waitlist a bit, W&M hasn't yet.... very frustrating. I have observed the same info on LSN. Now that UVA is pulling from their waitlist even more are withdrawing from W&M. Do you know if in-state get first look? I am from NY but would love to attend.