Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: U tell me where you’re going to school and I will post a kitten pic of U  (Read 65410 times)

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • Tell me where you are going to school and you get a cat!
1)U of Illinois
2)27th
3)Litigation - Criminal (hypothetical)
4)Originally from CT Shoreline (very important background info) - Also live in Boulder, CO for the past few years.  So call me a sailor, or a hippy, whichever suits you!

Thanks in advance Matthies!

You graduating

*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

Speedzie

• Sr. Citizen
  • Illinois College of Law - 11
    • View Profile
THanks buddy.  Though I'm kinda surprised you didn't go with one more like this

...since it can get cold on CO.  Maybe it's your new avatar?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
or this one

*In clinical studies, Matthies was well tolerated, but women who are pregnant, nursing or might become pregnant should not take or handle Matthies due to a rare, but serious side effect called him having to make child support payments.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
This thread makes me want to adopt a kitty.
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
This thread makes me want to adopt a kitty.

just dot

• Sr. Citizen
  • I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I`m working on the foundation.

AspenLizzy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Hey I'm originally from the CT shoreline too and am transfering to Colorado this fall.

pig floyd

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
::BUMPS::
I hate science because I refuse to assume that a discipline based in large part on the continual scrapping and renewal of ideas is unconditionally correct in a given area.

TimMitchell

oh hai, wuts going on in dis thred?

Matthies

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile