Law School Discussion

Stanford wait list thread

Re: Stanford wait list thread
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2007, 06:26:45 PM »

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2007, 11:49:31 PM »
Looks legit...it finally happend: http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dagger

She's not the only one.  If anyone else is lucky enough to get in (which seems possible given at least two known wl accepts this week), let me assure you that Dean Deal will take care of you quickly.  I was super impressed.

« Reply #82 on: July 05, 2007, 07:13:41 AM »
Congrats to everyone who got in!  I haven't heard anything yet, but am hopeful that a few more people will be accepted this week.

« Reply #83 on: July 05, 2007, 08:32:12 AM »
Good luck everyone!

« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »
Quick question for those of you who did get in off the wait list (assuming there is anybody around here that fits this description): how much of a deposit did Stanford expect and how long did they give you to respond? 

Thanks!

« Reply #85 on: July 06, 2007, 04:14:13 PM »
Quick question for those of you who did get in off the wait list (assuming there is anybody around here that fits this description): how much of a deposit did Stanford expect and how long did they give you to respond? 

Thanks!

$500 and one week.  They also got my financial aid package to me the day after I sent them my Need Access application. 

« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2007, 09:00:05 AM »

Thanks!

$500 and one week.  They also got my financial aid package to me the day after I sent them my Need Access application. 

Yea, like I said, Dean Deal is quick.  Got my aid package to me the same day she called.

Are you coming?

« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2007, 01:40:11 PM »

Thanks!

Yea, like I said, Dean Deal is quick.  Got my aid package to me the same day she called.

Are you coming?

I don't know.  I'm having a really hard time deciding because I had everything set up to start Harvard in the fall and I'm not so good with changing plans last minute.

On the other hand, it's Stanford... And it's pretty and warm.

JuanTwoThree

• Arnold is numero uno
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 09, 2007, 09:17:10 AM »

Thanks!

Are you coming?

I don't know.  I'm having a really hard time deciding because I had everything set up to start Harvard in the fall and I'm not so good with changing plans last minute.

On the other hand, it's Stanford... And it's pretty and warm.

Go to Harvard. It is so much more prestigious.

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2007, 06:53:01 AM »
No news  :-[