Law School Discussion

Stanford wait list thread

Re: Stanford wait list thread
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2007, 03:45:23 PM »
Bump

Nothing, absolutely nothing. 

« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »
And that's all folks, I'm officially dropping off the list.  Best of luck to the few stragglers remaining!

« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2007, 12:55:28 PM »
And that's all folks, I'm officially dropping off the list.  Best of luck to the few stragglers remaining!

If I were you, I'd stay on through the first or second day of orientation.  Spots can open up at the last minute.

« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2007, 12:56:56 PM »

If I were you, I'd stay on through the first or second day of orientation.  Spots can open up at the last minute.

I'd like to, but unfortunately I just can't move out there at such short notice.

« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2007, 02:20:54 PM »

I'd like to, but unfortunately I just can't move out there at such short notice.

Just hop on a red-eye Don. It would make a cool story later in life.  :)
I want to stay on, and would do anything to stay in Palo Alto, the only thing is I wouldn't look forward to the headache of cancelling leases, transfering loans, moving back across the country, etc...would make a cool story though.

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2007, 09:32:16 AM »

Agreed. You have to consider what will making such a jump will do to your ability to hit the ground running in September. The difference between a transcript with mostly A's and one with mostly B's is greater than that between say CLS and SLS as far as firms are concerned.

By the way, what does "bump" mean? I'm new at this.

Just hop on a red-eye Don. It would make a cool story later in life.  :)
I want to stay on, and would do anything to stay in Palo Alto, the only thing is I wouldn't look forward to the headache of cancelling leases, transfering loans, moving back across the country, etc...would make a cool story though.

OperaAttorney

• Freude, Königin der Weise!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »
I'll be applying to law school next fall, but I feel for all of you.

Good luck!