Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Daily Show: Where you should not go to law school? CBN University School of Law.  (Read 2247 times)

redacted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
That would be Christian Broadcast Network School of Law, aka Regent University.  John Stewart just ripped Bush and Regent University, it was hilarious.  "Education-style learning."

(Didn't know where to put this, but it was right before the second commercial break, check it out tomorrow or later on Motherload.)

jumpyoulikeabattery

• AOL Instant Messenger - pm+me
    • View Profile
Loved it.  glad someone else thought of lsd as soon as they saw it lol!

My opinion is that it's a sad truth about hidden agendas in this administration. 

My questions is, does anyone actually go to Regent here on LSD?

ErwinChemerinsky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
That would be Christian Broadcast Network School of Law, aka Regent University.  John Stewart just ripped Bush and Regent University, it was hilarious.  "Education-style learning."

(Didn't know where to put this, but it was right before the second commercial break, check it out tomorrow or later on Motherload.)

Hmm, how can I see it.  What is Motherload? That sounds hilarious. :-)
HLS '10

redacted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Hmm, how can I see it.  What is Motherload? That sounds hilarious. :-)

Motherload is Comedy Central's online video site.  It takes a couple days to update, but it'll most likely be there.

Denny Crane

• LSD Obsessed
  • Where's my Shirley Schmidt-ho?
    • View Profile

My opinion is that it's a sad truth about hidden agendas in this administration. 

I think it's against their student conduct code to fraternize with us heathens or anyone who might enlighten them in any way, shape, or form.
Yale.Law.School.2010

jumpyoulikeabattery

• AOL Instant Messenger - pm+me
    • View Profile

I think it's against their student conduct code to fraternize with us heathens or anyone who might enlighten them in any way, shape, or form.

Ha. Well said.

redacted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile

Ha. Well said.

Video:

http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/04/27/daily-show-monica-goodling-and-pat-robertson-university/

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
I am changing my sig because of this. Awesome4.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</

contrapositive

• Sr. Citizen
  • "your power was given to you"
    • View Profile
Just saw this on the rerun.  I'd feel bad for the Regents students for being made fun of, but they probably aren't allowed to watch The Daily Show.  Jon Stewart is THE DEVIL.

(kidding)

...don't ever waste your time feeling "bad" for Regent Law School students...