Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Waitlisted @ Davis  (Read 4301 times)

gldtiamat

• AOL Instant Messenger - gldtiamat
    • View Profile
Re: Waitlisted @ Davis
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2007, 03:41:45 AM »
So Gldtiamat, are you in? If you received the offer, congrats! May I ask when did they call you? Did you get the reconfirmation email before the offer?

Yep, I'm in.  And thank you for the congrats =D.  I got the offer a few days after they sent out the reconfirmation e-mail.  Basically, I had sent them a LOCI and two additional letters of rec. in June, and e-mailed the person who signed my WL letter to let her know that I had sent in the supplemental information.  They called me at 9:15pm on Tuesday night and the number showed up as Unknown on my cell phone.  Truth be told, it totally caught me off guard considering how late it was, hah.
King Hall (Davis) '10

In: USD $$, Loyola $$, Santa Clara $
WL and Accepted: Davis, Hastings
Out: None

brdr123

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2007, 03:47:57 AM »
yayyyyyyyyy you are iiiiiinnn!
Now I just need to get in on my WL and we'll both be dandy. ;-)
If you want my stats, just pm me

shadexpress

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2007, 01:51:23 AM »
this is music to my ears! i received a similar email earlier this week, sent my reconfirmation with a loci, and am eagerly awaiting a call! i hope this trend continues...congrats to those who have already heard...

misschar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2007, 03:21:58 AM »
good luck shadexpress! Waiting at this point is torture but well worth it  :) I was just up in Davis this past week looking for an apartment- once you hear back and make your decision let me know- I have a few leads on housing if your interested  :)